Betty x Sweet Pea

Tw: mentions of roofies/ date-rape drugs

Betty POV:

I sat on the toilet seat lid as I tried finding Sweet Pea's name in my contacts but my vision was going in and out. I landed on Fangs' name, he was a close friend of mine and Sweet Pea's best friend. He was the closest to Sweet Pea I was going to find.

I clicked on his name as I pressed speaker. I was trying to stay conscious but it was really hard.

"Hey Betts, what's up?" He asked casually.

"Someone's spiked my drink" I managed to slur out.

I had been at a party with Archie for the past two hours. We had been dancing, drinking and having fun all night but after Archie got me a drink, he started acting off and I started feeling really off.

It kinda all hit in a moment, he had spiked my drink. I don't know why he would do something like that to me. We have been best friends since before we could talk. How could he do this to me?

I could hear Archie knocking on the door, checking in on me. I ignored him as I tried to focus all of my attention on Fangs.

"Okay where are you? Are you safe?" He asked me worriedly.

"I'm okay. Bathroom" I said.

"Okay Betts, stay there and don't go anywhere till I get there. I'll call Sweet Pea too" he said.

"Okay" I mumbled.

I hung up and closed my eyes as I rested my head in my hands. Everything felt like it was spinning. The sound of Archie trying to get me to respond was getting more and more muffled.

Sweet Pea POV:

I had gotten a distressed call from Fangs, telling me that Betty had called him, sounding very out of it and that she had her drink spiked.

I sped as fast as I could to the party she was at. I couldn't believe someone had done that to her. I'm going to find this sick bastard and kill them.

I got there at the same time Fangs did and we quickly looked around the place until we found the bathroom. We saw Archie there, knocking on the door.

"What the fuck happened Archie?" I asked him angrily.

She went to this party with him so the least I expect of him is to look after Betty. To make sure that she made it home safely.

"I-I don't know" he stuttered out.

"How long hasn't she been responsive?" Fangs asked Archie.

"She hasn't said anything since she locked herself in there" Red head said.

That doesn't app up at all. She was talking to Fangs while she was in the bathroom. If Betty wasn't talking to Archie, someone she considers her best friend, that isn't right. She doesn't trust him so neither will I.

"Get out of my sight" I warned him. He quickly left, instantly affirming in my mind that he knows more than he's saying.

Fangs managed to open the door so I walked into the bathroom and closed it behind me. Fangs had moved her so she was sitting up on the floor. He had to hold her head with her hand.

"She's definitely been drugged" he sighed as he opened her eyes with his fingers.

"Jesus they're dilated" I said as I sat besides Betty so that her head could rest on my shoulder.

"I don't trust Archie" Fangs said as he looked up at me.

"Nope, I don't either. The way he was acting and the fact that she didn't allow him in. I don't trust him for a second" I said.