END Chapter 26: A true farewell

Guys..*sniff sniff*, i would really like to thank you all for commenting, voting and reading this story. This was actually one of my favs, and i really enjoyed writing it. Of course, i'm not giving up StiLu yet. I have decided, and confirmed with myself that i will begin a new StiLu fanfic. But that's the future. A long time from now.

In the lighter side, if any of you speak or understand Filipino, then i recommend: We Found Love by @chadjcray. :P

Umm, I know this isn't the place to say this but if you are a NALU shipper, or interested in more of my works, i'm posting a brand new book:

Fairy Tail: Because of a shadow (NaLu)

Yesss the first chapter is going to be posted in....like....probably a few hours or something....yeah. Thanks!

Anyways, this is the last chapter....officially. So without any further speaking, do read on. :(

OH wait the video above, the song actually, is to be played later. You'll see a message later in capitals telling you when to play it.

The ending part...well how should I say this....it's up to you to decide how things end. When you read it you will understand, right? So it's kind of like...two paths at the end....uh....yeah.

~Grace xoxo (Last time you'll be seeing this)

________________________________________________________________

FINAL Chapter 26: A true farewell

LUCY'S POV

Sting and i got up early that morning, and did our normal walk to Fairy Tail. Of course, when we got there, D-Sting was behaving normally, unlike Sting. When their gaze met each other, i literally saw sparks fly out before they began to claw at each other.

Oh well. So much for behaving normally.

"Maybe we should do a job together, you know, considering the fact that you'll be leaving soon." said Erza, looking at D-Sting. Everyone was quite bored, so doing a job seemed like a fantastic idea.

"What should it be about?" asked Wendy.

"Hopefully, something with a little action." said Gray, heading to the request board. About five minutes later, he returned with a sullied look on his face.

"What's wrong?" i asked.

"All the good ones were taken. The only action-type one left is this." he replied, thrusting the paper into my hands.

" 'Help Wanted: Please help our city. There are giant....uh, fish swarming our harbors. Our city's main income is tourism and fishing. The fish are scaring the tourists and we cannot seem to catch any seafood because the giant fish is scaring them. Reward: 850,000 J. City Name: Lares' " i read, somehow pausing on the giant fish.

Everyone was speechless at the giant fish, including Happy.

"Giant fish?! What?!"

"We're fighting fish?!"

"Aww man!"

"MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE! OH KAMI-SAMA THANK YOU!"

All eyes turned to Happy. He was the only one who seemed happy now.

"Oh well, guess it might be fun. Cheer up." said Erza, as Mira stamped the paper, "Everyone, meet at the train station. From there, we shall take a cart to Lares. Taking a boat might not be wise."

Everyone understood the job and left to pack. Somehow, i completely forgot about Sting during the time everyone was freaking about the fish. Sad thing is, he noticed and didn't stop pestering me about it all the way home, and to the train station with D-Sting following behind.