Chapter 4: Hearing a bit more

*waves* Wow i am really surprised with this book! A good bit of reads and votes, and comments so quickly and it's only the fourth chapter. Eh, what can i say, you guys are just plain awesome. I mean it! Lol don't mind me. :P

~Grace

____________________________________________________

Chapter 4: Hearing a bit more

LUCY'S POV

As soon as i realised this, i stopped walking. Sting noticed my presence lacking behind, so he turned around. I stared at him. Surely, there can't be another Sting that the girl was talking about!

"Lucy?" asked Sting.

"You.....do you know Sasha?" i asked suddenly. His face dropped and all the color drained from his face. This got me more intrigued.

"H-How....why?" he replied, not really answering my previous question.

"She bumped into me not too long ago, saying she was your girlfriend or ex or something? I don't remember." i explained, shaking my head.

"No, you got it all wrong. See, you know how Juvia is fascinated with Gray but he doesn't like her? Well that's how it is for Sasha. She's infatuated with me and says she was or is my girlfriend, but truly, we just aren't." he said.

Somehow, relief set in my chest. What? Relief from what? Surely i can't be happy that he has no girlfriend?

"Oh, i see..." i said, "But she knew you, didn't she?"

"Kind of...." he said, shifting from one foot to the other. It's like he's not telling me something, something that i should know.

"But she knew me. How come?" i asked again. I was really into asking questions today, huh? I am just too curious.

"Well, it's because....umm.....she knew you?" he answered back, but more like asking the last part. That girl? Knew me? But i didn't really know her if i think about it.

"How?"

"Blondie, if you keep asking questions i'm going to get bored..." he said flatly.

"How.....?"

He sighed, obviously realising that i would keep bothering him. It's just that, i feel that something is missing, and she was in it too. Heck, even being with Sting makes me feel like something is gone. The world is really off.

"I guess, maybe because you're blonde she thought you were my girlfriend. so she hated you." he explained. I couldn't tell if it was the truth though.

"She knows me because i'm blonde?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah, that's it. Guys like you because you're blonde." he said. His jaw dropped to the floor in realisation.

"Wait wait! I didn't mean it like that! I meant to say that one reason why guys like you, is because you're blonde." he said, quickly covering his mistake. Something in me felt relief that he didn't mean it that way.

"You're blonde right? Why doesn't the same apply to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said that one reason guys like me, is because i'm blonde. It isn't true for you because even though you're blonde, girls still don't like you." i said casually. I didn't know it came out that bad, but i knew it did once i saw Sting having an emo party in the dark.

"You don't mean that..." he said softly.

"Okay fine, maybe there is one girl i guess. I do like your blonde hair." i said. He had a bright smile on his face. He looked like a little kid. Well, doesn't he already?