Alternate HAPPY Ending!

ATTENTION! The following is an alternate ending...a happy one. Since I had a heart, I decided to do this. :)

~Grace xo

_______________________________________

ENDING

???'s POV

She's suffered enough. Why does it always happen to her?

I've done nothing to help.....We've done nothing to help. We couldn't. It had all happened to quickly for us to realize that she was losing the one person she loved.

And it was my fault.

All mine.

We all watched Lucy's tears through the special lacrima we had as Sting started feeling ill. I felt guilty. No, I was guilty. Seeing her like this broke all the rules that I had to upkeep.

"You know, I could help you...after all, this is all your fault." she said, as her golden shackles shook. All eye turned to her.

"Leo, we'll tell you this again. This is not-"

"It is." I mumbled, as Lucy's face flashed across the lacrima screen.

"I thought that antidote would have worked...apparently it wasn't an antidote after all." said Spirit King to himself.

"Like I said, I will help her, but this is Leo's decision, is it not?" came a sly remark.

"What's your side of the deal?"

"I heal the boy, but in return.....you set me free in the Human World, on the condition that you cannot harm me in any way and Leo....gives me some of his spirit energy....After all....it's a small price to pay for what you did..."

STING'S POV

The world was spinning. My headache was like a massive earthquake of the brains....wait. That would be a brainquake. Correction: My brainquake was a magnitude of 10.0. It was devastating.

My body was numb....weak. Watching Lucy beside me with tears made me feel even worse. It's not fair.

Life is cruel.

It's not that I don't want to die, it's just that it hurts if Lucy is affected. If we weren't dating (somehow) I wouldn't care if I get sick.

My vision was beginning to blur, and a constant ringing sound echoed in my head. Strange, I can't hear what she's saying.

I could only see her mouth move, and her frantic actions. Nothing more.

"I..." I could only muster to say, my strength failing.

Next thing I know, I completely gave in, everything going black with only the ringing sound annoying the shit out of me. I should have known something was going to affect the two of us.

The world doesn't want us to be together. It's a given fact.

How many times has this happened before? Strange, I've felt this sickening sensation before.

I want to throw up.....I can already taste the acid in my mouth.