Chapter 15: Tears never run dry

Hello my people! I am going to dedicate this chapter to @ViperzSonic! Yes, i think she deserves this. I really really appreciate her because she has....hmm....well commented more than twice...or thrice on every single chapter of mine.

Not only that, she was with me since the first book! That's a reader for you. I believe next chapter i will dedicate the chapter to another dedicated reader of mine! :)

~Grace

You're welcome, @ViperzSonic! xoxo

And sweet darlings, please. This chapter...or should i say.....yes, is very short. It looks like an epilogue, although it's not. DON'T HATE ME.

___________________________________________________________________

Songs i listened to while writing this: (Lol first three Rihanna.)

Take care - Drake and Rihanna

Stay - Rihanna and Mikky Ekko

What Now - Rihanna

Chapter 15: Tears never run dry

STING'S POV

I watched her sink into her own imagination. I narrowed my eyes at her, she didn't even realise that i was still there. She screwed up her face, before snapping back to reality. She caught me staring.

"You okay?" i asked. She looked at the floor.

"Uh, i guess." she said hesitantly, as if she wasn't sure about something. I tilted my head to the side, as she slowly rose from her seat and walked out, her eyes empty.

I didn't walk after her, i thought that maybe she wanted to be alone. After a few minutes, i found myself dragged outside with the team in their petty fights. Ironic. Way to not go after her, bro.

"Dude where's Lucy?" asked Gray.

"I don't know, she went somewhere." i said.

"If she's not here, then we better talk. Now." demanded Erza. As she said that, it began to drizzle. It was nothing to worry about, though. Woah, maybe Erza's demanding request had an effect on the heavens and caused the rain to come down. Lol.

"About what?" i asked with a naive mind.

"Don't play around Sting!" she barked, making my heart skip a beat. Natsu, Gray, and Wendy looked down to the floor, probably scared with her outburst.

"It's over.....We're done.....there's nothing we can do..." she said, lowering her voice, as it began to crack, "Nothing."

"If you're talking about the past, then-----"

"Sting." said Gray, "You'll keep saying that over and over again. I knew we shouldn't have trusted you to tell her, we should have intervened."

They were right. The other me was right too. I messed everything up, i waited for too long to tell Lucy about our relationship....our past....everything. I smiled, a sad one. We were discussing this topic, walking slowly.

"I'm sorry...." i said, laughing, running a hand through my hair and shaking my head. His voice rang in my head.

I came here to warn you. My Lucy will fade as well......

"Look for Lucy, she can't be safe alone." said Erza after a while, as we neared a big oak tree to take shelter from the rain that was about to pour down. Wendy quickly pulled my coat.

"Isn't that Lucy-san?" she asked, pointing to a blonde girl, sitting alone on a bench, head down in her hands under the dark clouds and the light drizzle.