Chapter 9: The truth in that substance

Hola! Me llamo Grace!

Okay lol i am tired of spanish. Literally. I swear. Spanish could be really popular but no matter how i look at it...it just isn't working out. The only thing i can say quickly and i love to say is:

Yo amo a Lucia.

That's it. Meaning, 'I love Lucy.' Get it? Lol i want to put it in the story though....i thought of an idea! xD

Or.... Sting ama a Lucia.....although i don't know what Sting is in Spanish.

~Grace

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 9: The truth in that substance

STING'S POV

After thinking about what will happen, i realised that if i don't try it, i wouldn't know what it does. So i uncovered the bottle and drank every single drop. I waited for a while....i didn't feel anything. I certainly didn't see anything, or taste, smell or hear anything.

Was this a fluke? Perhaps so. I was now bored, so maybe seeing Lucy would be fun. Lucy. When i thought of her, i immediately felt soft on the inside.

I hurriedly ran back to the guild, in hopes of meeting her again. When i entered, i saw Lucy holding Gray's hands, and my eyes twitched.

C'mon Sting, be cool. Just walk up to them. He's her brother, kinda, remember?

I took a deep breath. I felt like smashing his face into Natsu's, but since when was i so violent? I stalked over to them, and when Lucy saw me, she smiled. She smiled for me! *fangirls* WTF? Did i seriously just fangirl?

......okay.

"I was wondering what took you so long!" she exclaimed, breaking contact with Gray and running up to me.

"Sorry, i was lost." i said sheepishly, rubbing the back of my head.

"See, i warned you not to be like a lost idiot." said Erza, as everyone laughed.

"When will Rogue be done with his training?" asked Lucy. As she said that, all eyes turned to me as if Lucy said something she shouldn't. That's right! The team doesn't know i'm lying....oh crap. I got busted.

"What are you talking about Lucy?" asked Gray.

"Huh? But Sting said---"

"Oh i didn't tell them! Sorry, i forgot." i excused. Lucy seemed convince, but Erza seemed to know what i was up to . And her expression was making me shit bricks.

"Lu-chan!" called Levy from across the guild. Lucy said she would be back, before running up to her blue-haired friend.

"What was that?" asked Wendy.

"Look, i'm lying to Lucy." i explained. Each of them had a shocked expression. I began to feel guilty for my actions, but i was feeling more terrible than ever. Erza sighed.

"Sting, if she finds out....." she started.

"She won't. Unless she regains her memories, i'll keep pretending that we never met before. When she does get her memories back, by some chance....well, i don't think that's likely to happen." i explained, as i clasped my hands together.

Looks were thrown at each other, and Gray narrowed his eyes at me.

"You know you're hurting her by lying, right?" he asked.

"I know....but there isn't a choice." i said. Natsu laughed.

"He is right. What else is there to do? When he makes a fault i'll be there to get Lucy back." he said, trying to sound supportive but came out as a threat. I glanced at him.