Chapter 14: She is at work.....again.

i AM SOOOO SORRY this chapter was overdue for like....two days or so. I really apologize for that, it's my fault since i didn't come on Wattpad for 2 days....i wasn't busy actually, i was wasting time on youtube that's what. I need JUSTICE. 0.0

RIGHT. You get an extra long chapter for a gift as an apology!

So, i know this isn't the best place to say this, but i was dying for new fanfic (depends on the anime) ideas. I mean, writing a Fairy Tail fanfic is pretty easy, but i was wondering on specific ships, or like certain ideas. If you can help me with an idea, you can send me a private message, comment of wherever...ah, yes. Or send me an e-mail. My e-mail adress is on my profile page, so commenting will let other people see the idea. :)

~Grace

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 14: She is at work....again.

STING'S POV

"You are such a pain you know that.....?" i heard a soft voice say. I felt something wet on my head and for some strange reason, my hopes grew.....WAS LUCY KISSING MY FOREHEAD?!

I opened my eyes quickly waiting to receive her kiss on my lips....but instead....a wet rag was on my mouth, rather.

"Hey you! You shouldn't move your head, now look, you have a wet cloth on your lips!" scolded Lucy, as she placed the cloth back on my forehead. A stinging pain hit me right where she put it and i winced.

"Owwww......" i said.

"That's what you get for hitting yourself so damn hard. Are you stupid?" she sighed, soaking the cloth in water and putting it back.

"Uh.....kind of." i agreed. I slowly got up as she moved off the bed. She lifted the heavy book and placed it back on the shelf. How did she lift that so easily?! I must be getting weak.

"Now, what is wrong with you?" she asked.

"I....umm.....you really shouldn't ask why." i said, fixing my hair in the mirror, "Let's go to Fairy Tail's library."

 Now i expected her reaction. All surprised and shit. She froze in mid-air, breathed in slowly, and i guess...she was relaxing or something or clearing her mind?

"Sting, can you please repeat?" she asked slowly.

"I want to go to Fairy Tail's library." i repeated. She laughed, before her laughter turned into cries of horror. I began to panic when she grabbed the vase on the table and was about to hit her head with it, just like i did with the book.

I grabbed the vase just in time.

"What are you doing?!" i exclaimed.

"The world is ending! Oh dear me, I better sleep it off it seems like i'm dreaming!" she exclaimed, "There's no way that someone like you could possibly be interested in going to the library!"

THAT'S WHY SHE FUCKING GRABBED A VASE?! Well i could say the same to myself for grabbing a big book but forget me!

"No no no, actually, i am interested in going  everywhere with you....alone....doing things. Imagine what we could do in a quiet library, where all you hear is your moans." i said aloud, pretending to be thinking to myself.

Her confused face turned bright red as she didn't even reply to me, but to have steam rise out of her head in embarrassment.

"T-That's different! Why would you want to go the library besides that reason?!" she said, her face doing one of those embarrassed emoticons.