Chapter 1: Past memories

So. Yes. Finally. BOOK 2 IS HERE. I am so excited for writing this book, although it is so hard to find a good enough cover. A book cover. Don't worry, it's all good although it's not that good. :) Thanks for all the support up until now because now you have this book!

-Grace

___________________________________________________

Chapter 1: Past memories

LUCY'S POV

They tried. They tried so hard. For what, actually? I had no idea. All my team-mates did was beg me to go, or to at least remember some boy. They even showed me a picture of him; but i didn't want to go visit this man's grave.

Why should i? Then they thought it was depression. My sudden actions were that of 'depression'. Why were things suddenly so...strange?

^^^

"Lu-chan, let's go to the library!" exclaimed Levy, as i sat at the bar. I faced her, glad that we could go to the library again. It's been a long while. I think....since.....i can't remember.

" Sure! Let's go!" i agreed, as we both linked hands and made way to the gigantic library in the city.

We had a lot of books to read, enough to even have Levy fall asleep. I never fell asleep though. I woke Levy up to bring her back to the guild.

"Thanks Lu-chan, let's hurry. I see bad clouds ahead." she said, and the both us made way back to the guild.

On the way, i started having this nostalgic feeling, like deja vu. I was so lost in my thoughts that i bumped into someone on the way.

"Watch it."

The guy walked away with a hood over his head; he was clearly in a rush. As he rushed pass, a flash of blonde waved me. Did this happen before? I bumped into someone the last time i came back from the library.

But that time, although i can't remember, the guy said something different.

"Watch it, blondie."

Weird. Too weird. I don't even know who said it that time, but the nickname seems awefully familiar.

"Lu-chan?"

"Oh, sorry Levy-chan." i said, snapping out from my daydream and hurrying on ahead. I swore this occured before.....with someone important. I shook my head trying to shake the thoughts away.

When Levy and I arrived back at the guild, the first thing i did was to go straight to Mira and tell her about what happened earlier. Her expression was very similiar to mind, only she knew something i didn't.

"Lucy.....do you really can't remember?" she asked, concern in her voice.

"It seemed like history was repeating itself." i said.

"Don't you remember the guy who you bumped into that time?!' she exclaimed.

"No Mira, i can't! And don't tell me that you're gonna make me remember the other blonde guy as well!" i said.

"That man we are always trying to tell you about changed your heart. How can you forget him? It hasn't even been two months since he died!" she exclaimed, shaking my shoulders vigorously.

Dead? I knew they were trying to make me remember someone; a dead one at that. Okay maybe i sound a bit rude.

"I'm sure he did not change me that much." i said. Mira sighed.

"Why do you think you are more comfortable around Natsu than before? Who do you think made you realise that not all guys are the same? Who is the one who calls you 'blondie'? And who do you think died to save you?" she asked, making me speechless.