Chapter 21: Sting's Dilemma

Tweny-Juan.

Only someone who watches vines will understand this. Or people who are able in life. 21. Lmfao i am so sorry but the chapter number coincides with this 21 nonsense so i just had to put it. Lol. Anyways, dedicating this chapter to @Kerriana88.

Great fan, i tell you. Anyways, bye!

~Grace

________________________________________________________________

Chapter tweny-Juan: (21) Sting's Dilemma

STING'S POV

It was like everything stopped moving. Birds stopped flying to see what the shit is going to happen. Well let me explain, birdies. Sting-kun, here, is going to do some pretty crazy stuff right now and he got no clue what he going to do. Okay? And by birdies, i was talking to the birds, not any one of you guys. No.

"This....is terrible." mumbled Lucy.

"This ought to be funny." laughed D-Sting, "Why don't you and i monitor him? He'll live with you, and so will i until he is better."

Lucy facepalmed and sighed in frustration. Okay, guess we're not wanted? Ugh, D-Sting should really back off and go back to where he came from. I mean, he ain't gonna get any help after all. No, i think he's staying just so he can laugh at my pain.

(A/N: LOL i did not realise this! I have 'let me explain' and 'laugh at my pain'! Real Kevin Hart fans will know where i'm coming from. ;) )

"Come on, let's get going." she said flatly, leading the way to her home.

I never thought i'd be invited back to her place, ever again. Guess i am just one lucky man....not. I am about to die people!

"Oh no, guys, hide yourself and dodge that woman." warned Lucy, as she pointed to what seemed to be.....

She didn't pay her rent yet, did she?

"Who is she?" asked D-Sting.

"My landlord scouting for her rent." said Lucy, as we had passed her successfully. She was almost caught, because i accidentally hit my head on a wall while looking at my nails. Something had dirtied them.

"When last was she looking for you?" asked D-Sting.

"I think....a week ago." said Lucy.

"NO! You're saying it wrong. You have to say 'about a week ago!' WHY?!" I exclaimed. She glared at me. What? That was a very crucial thing i pointed out, i could have shmoney dance too. Hmph. This is why, kids, you must always say things right.

"Home sweet home!" sang Lucy, as she entered her home. It's been a while since i've been here. 

"It's in the same condition as this morning when we left." pointed out D-Sting. This bastard is putting this out just so he can tick me off. Well it's not working....

Yeah, at least i'm sure it is. What do you think? He is purposely telling me that he was at her home this morning. Hmph.

"Well choose your beds. The floor, or the couch." said Lucy, taking off her shoes and fixing something.

Aww, that means i can't sleep on the bed. Oh why does the world hate me so?

"LUCY KICK!"

LATER THAT EVENING

Lucy placed our dinner for us on the dining table. Using my only free hand, i began to eat. My other hand was taken up because it was busy placing a wet cloth on my mountainous head, right where Lucy's foot landed and after that, she soccer kicked me in my nuts.