Chapter 8: An Awkward atmosphere?!

Kukukuku. Fufufufu. Bwahahaha.

Truth is, i really don't know which one to choose so i just chose all laughs. -__- Anyways, Sting and Lucy finally kissed! And the way Sting did it too.....am i really discussing my own chapter? I knew i was crazy.....Okay i'll be going now.

Waiiiittt. You know the Watty Awards are here, right? Well i decided to enter my first StiLu book. You know, you read it before this one soo....Voting works by Twitter or Facebook. To find out more you can check how to vote on the awards page. :)

I love you guys, so i mean, i had to put the book up!

~Grace

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 8: An awkward atmosphere?!

STING'S POV

Lucy stiffened beneath my hold, but i couldn't stop. I was desperate for her, i needed her. I hadn't kissed anyone in such a long time and all the desire grew in me.....

I was finally able to break apart and when i did, my eyes slowly met Lucy's. Her brown orbs shone like gold as her eyes were wide with shock. I went too far, i honestly did. We were friends and i just.....i doubt she'd even want to still be friends.

"I'm so sorry...." i whispered, turning around.

"W-Wait!" she exclaimed. I turned my head to see what she wanted, and she fiddled with her fingers.

'Why'd you...umm...kiss me?" she asked, diverting her gaze away from me, "It's wrong because you still love that girl."

Speaking of that, i also made her cheat on whoever her new boyfriend is. She must be guilty as hell because of me doing that.

"I'm sorry, i got carried away. You just....remind me alot about her but in so many better ways." i said.

"It's okay, you're still sad about your break up.....and stuff. B-But your kiss was really g-good." she said, and as she said the last part, her tone went down like a mere whisper. My face heated up with embarrassment.

"I didn't mean to make you feel so uncomfortable. Umm....forget this ever happened?" i asked, a nervous smile spreading across my face.

"Sure....but i won't be able to forget the kiss." she said, "I'm a little embarrassed to say that."

Oh god, now vain Sting is coming to play.

"My little blonde friend, don't be like that. There would be plenty of other things to be embarrassed about. I'm just fabulous." i said, holding her chin up and bringing my face really close. Her cheeks filled with fire and i could hear her heart beat increase.

"M-Maybe we should...get back home. It's becoming dark, and going back to your guild would be dangerous." she said quickly, changing the subject at hand. At least i get to stay another night at Lucy's. That's a good thing....right?

^^

Lucy was fast asleep before i know it. In one way, it was good because she had a long day...if you know what i mean. But, it was also bad she fell asleep early because i wanted to talk to her more.

:( Anyways, we all have disappointments in life, am i right or am i right?

The next morning, i was already up and staring out the window. She had a fantastic view from where she was, and i was fascinated by it.

"S....Sting......" mumbled a soft voice, and i looked to see Lucy still asleep. Sleep talking, aye? That's cute. i walked closer to her and bent closer to her.