Chapter 24: My final answer

HEYYYYYYY :)

Actually, i have got nothing to say. Literally nothing. No, i lied. I'm saying something now, aren't I? Okay well this is just getting confusing...anyways, shoutout to all my pals out thereeee!

I'm referring to the readers, if you haven't noticed.

Bye!~

~Grace

________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24: My final answer

LUCY'S POV

This was the third time i was kissed by Sting, and also the third time i had to push him away. To others, it might have looked a little forceful, and it indeed it was. Sting did not care about how i was feeling right now!

"E...Enough....." i said in between little pecks.

"Why?" he asked, "Do you not like this?"

"It's wrong..." i said, successfully making space between us. However, it was proved to be useless as he pulled me closer to his body.

"To me, it is right." he said, diving in for another. I was caught, and it wouldn't make sense to get away, he'd only get me back again soon.

"Am i interrupting something here?"

Our heads turned to the right to see D-Sting standing in the doorway, an accomplished look on his face. To me, i was glad he came but to Sting...guess he was, but a weed.

"What do you think?" snapped Sting, turning on his heel and walking away. Okaaay, guess someone is a little moody? We watched him storm out the guild and slam the doors shut. Oh well, they're sturdy enough.

"What's with him?"

"I wish i knew." i replied, chasing after him.

I emerged from the guild, looking for where Sting could be. He's sick and he knows it! Who knows what he could be doing, other people could get harmed! Thankfully, it doesn't seem like he went far, as the moment i stepped out, he sat down outside.

"What's wrong?" i asked.

"Nothing, just a little mad." he replied.

"Why?"

"Because of the stupid blonde idiot."

"Don't forget that he's you."

"Exactly why i said 'stupid blonde idiot', Lucy."

"Umm.....right."

Oh, so he's mad at his friend? Well that's a relief. For a moment, i thought it was me and i had to go through the labor of fixing things...never again.

"You know, he interrupted, so interruptions must always continue." said Sting. Before i had time to process what he said, i was pulled in for another make-out session.

Skipping details, i managed to get away with my clothes slightly wrinkled. Sting, however, had his hair all in a mess, (don't ask why) and his lips tainted with a little lip gloss....of mine. That proves how rough he was.

"You say it's wrong, yet this is the prize i get." he said.

"I was forced!" i backfired, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Psh, yeah right. Come on, you know damn well that you want to be with me again, like before." he said, changing topics and getting serious. The atmosphere around us tensed.

"But i----"

"Also, keep in mind that i have given you time and space like you wanted...enough of it too." he said.