Prose 30: Ambitions

Everyone has dreams. I believe that we live in this world with the profound desire of achieving goals and aspirations in life. We long to covet countless things for the reason that prompting an ambition enables us to see our real purpose from birth until death. We anticipate possibilities, create chances and opportunities, and reiterate random deeds even when atrocious adversities consequently arrive beyond our personal control.

We believe in the power of reaching success despite some encumbrances where we could barely trust ourselves even for once. We confide our radical actions based on what we truly feel as we do our best in procuring what we always long to grapple within our hands.

We craft our own version of fulfillment all throughout our despicable misadventures without certainty of making the most time out of it. We never ceased to try everything in order to mitigate all the odds and do whatever it takes upon persuading our greatest favor to willingly come before us. We move forward and audaciously repel despite the price that we have to pay and the consequences we will endure as we step outside the battlefield. We virtuously devote ourselves in searching for reason to stay alive and become worthy to deserve this gift of life.

We keep asking questions infront of the shattered mirror and complain in its complicated figure without even bothering to look for answers in each broken piece one at a time. Hence, we reject to do it all over again due to our credulous belief that we could simply find the answers all at once.

Just as how others think of their dreams, I was never a sublime exception. I dreamed to accomplish my studies, acquire my future profession and repay the endless sacrifices of my parents. Others may think that these dreams are shrewdly common, however, I have always believed that these basic conspirations mean the whole world to everybody. Everyone lives for it.

We are all humans who cannot afford to lose a sole momenf without dreaming the life that we always longed to live, no matter how generic and cliché it may sound to anyone else. There was never an excuse for me to refute the truth that I am one of those humans. I always belong to the population of all-time lucid dreamers. In midst of everything, I still do have an eccentric side in a similar way that a festival mask spurred with jubilation unravels reality of the otherwise.

We are pursuing a future that we did not aspire beforehand. We are forced by our parents to be the person that they yearned us to become. We are influcting actions and bringing decisions into reality despite the hesitation that we feel. We cannot afford to disobey and dissapoint our loved ones by exceeding from the supposed limitations.

We could not obtain happiness in doing the things that we should do because we are just doing it out of someone's else happiness. 

Break free. Set a ball. Be brave. 

Chase your future self. Be who you want to become. 

Above all, long live love.