Prose 2: 11:11 PM

A STORY

Love is their truth in this world full of make-believes. Hadid and Erina found the love they both yearned for a long time. However, Hadid is the irony of fate. Ironic.

HADID

What did I do to deserve someone like you?

Erina scoffed in perplexed elation after reading the email, ennui, but felt a little horrificated — and a little euphoric.

ERINA

I've done nothing.

Almost uttering a recherché compliment that will disintegrate the wavelength, Erina sighed due to her witty reply.

HADID

You never did.

Erina was displeased. Her eyebrows arched after she groaned in deficit. She almost summoned all Saints to query the identity of this stranger.

ERINA

I'm just a good for nothing. I don't deserve anything.

Erina soughed. She wasn't appeased by the fact that this unknown person was inept.

HADID

How come you think of that idea, dear? Don't you know that you are more worthy enough more than everything?

No more heartbeats. Erina was muted, downcast and deplorable. Her soul leaped a little but never her heart. Or so does she think?

ERINA

I would never. If you wish, please stop sending mails. I don't even know who you are.

Erina felt intoxicated but she prevented it as the way it was. Serene, tranquil and respect— she is still holding it on.

HADID

You are my soigné masterpiece, my favorite aesthetic picturesque with creative creation and my stardust galaxy under this compassionate universal ecstasy.

The clock lost its minutes. The cloak risk its golden buttons. The cockpie is about to be grounded. Erina's heart skipped something but it didn't compromised and — accept.

ERINA

Who the hell are you?

I am dragging out the safe barriers of this email. Erina thought about it.

HADID

You are my wings beneath my dauntless spitted semblance. My intricate rainbow above monstrous storms.

My life — my land, sea, sky and air, where I could breathe and find myself with no beware. You are my waves of time before gushing currents under stilthy barriers and dead ends.

You are my noxious bravery, my breaking streaks, my long live and come what may. You are my love, my weakness and my dearest. You are meant to stay and it will all end up forever this way.