Prose 16: Dreams

It is as nonsensical as a bare colloquial idea to consider the frightened spirit as a coward-initiated one.

First of all, we know that dreams are not for free. It cannot be bought, pawned or paid, for it is priceless in every single way. We do not just entirely rely on our dreams because the true reliance of a nightmare comes within our belief that we could achieve it even when we close our eyes and sleep.

It is not about how we wake up to tirelessly reach our goal yet it is also about how we spiritually fall into rest and wake up again for another day to chase our dreams.

Our dedication to pursue our dreams nurtures the most hindering forces of life and spitting it away from our directional path. However, sometimes, as we continue to ride in a motorbike and stop on a nearby field, we often forget that muddy heavy roads await before us.

Thus, making it hard for us, whether to choose one road among all the same roads. From there, we came to hit the plight of choice— and to choose the best destination for us.

There may be an instant moment that we could realize how this journey just led us being sidetracked, however, as sooner we get to go on and on, doubts will be replaced with nothing but fears and anxiety. No matter how much we aim to pursue dreams, there would always be a written stress between dreams and passion.

One cannot dream with something which they are never passionate about, for that is an essential nature of a human. We could never foresee how we will endure the path we took and why it should be promptly taken. We would never know how we ended up choosing what is best for us, instead of what we really love. We would never realize how we had aimed to let go of the things that we wanted just for the sake of saving ourselves. We would never know how certain we could make possibilities straight until the end.

Most of the time, passion is never eccentric for younger people. It is damn inspirational to pursue dreams with passion and fidelity. However, too much reliance for passion causes greediness due to a mental reason that not all kind of passion are good for ourselves. One must always weigh its external consequences, of how it could affect other people, of choosing what you love yet could never give a good benefit to others.

A passion that labors from the mind, heart and spirit— lavishing the best for all, is a kind of passion that cannot be vanished by dreams even when those dreams are already fulfilled.

Because sometimes in life, passion is not just something that only becomes a necessity when you are pursuing a dream, yet forever executing your passion for those "what and who" inspired you to dream, even when your own dreams had already been long achieved.