Prose 21: Cup of Phrase and Coffee

Do not fall inlove with a writer.

A writer can make you feel that you're being loved, where in truth, you're just a used colors of her artworks.

A writer can let you aboard through her aesthetic world, even though, you're just a static and old masterpiece she'd written.

A writer can make happy endings for you. Or so do you thought that you won't be fucked up.

She can assure you stars, but in return, she'll grant you with a miniature storm.
She's a plan-degree holder in making you fall hard over and over again until you won't have any nerves to stand up for another chance around.

A writer is a lover, a fighter and at the same time, a killer.

Above all, never fall in love with a writer if you don't know how to be her art.

***

People come and go. These people either go away or stay beside you no matter what it takes. They are as black as a coffee. They are the coffees that will never leave you hanging when you are alone at night. They are the coffees that wakes you up when daylight didn't treat you right.

They are the coffees that can feed you highest addiction through a cup of midnight obsession. Above all, they are the Nescafe 3 in 1 with sugar and cream set aside that stands as a coffee that lasts for a lifetime.

A coffee came from the water, dead and without soul. When instantly blended by black ingredients, it boosts by the aroma and its taste has come into life. Same thing when someone enters in our life, we capture them in our minds and save them in our hearts no matter who they are, as long as we believe that they could give us the best taste of memories.

Coffee tastes bitter but we want it anyway because, we know that despite of its taste, there is a cream to screw the bitterness away and fill a sweetness we needed for it to stay. Our life is similar to how a coffee was made and served that is why we also need it to live life to the fullest from the way it was before.

A cup of coffee means a cup of comparing itself to our reality. We are aware of the things that destroy us but we still embrace it because we know that we could create something beautiful out from the destructive ones.

We are aware enough that every raindrop devours our health but we dance with it through stormy nights because we know that there is always sunshine after the rain. We know painful ocean rocks were, if we jump from a mountain, however, we still choose to dive for it because we know that we will love the feeling of falling down and someone catches you up.

We are fully aware of the situations that make us hurt and cry yet we still risk everything just to be happy because we know that every little pain would be worth it. We search for answers from every people we meet because behind millions of "no", we always hope that there must be one person who will always say "yes" to us.

Amidst all of these, just like a brewed coffee, life may not give us the sweet living but if we will continue to live with it, it will offer us back a sweeter life that we deserve. A coffee may mixed with sour, salty nor unusual ingredients, still it goes back as an original delicious one because that's how it was made to be done. 

In correlation to our life, we may be crashed with several complications and broke within many times, the important was we fought hard not to give up in the end. We may be shattered into pieces but that will be the purest indication that we did our best. We breathe and live worthily because we need it anyway.

We brew coffee for every mornings, every stress works, every food hours and the next every days to come in our life because we know that a coffee understands us. We are entirely made as a coffee of our own and meant to taste a cup of what's ours in order to be free.

My Love Prosesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें