Prose 29: A Letter From Me To You

BASED ON NON-FICTION GENRE

November 29, 1899

Dear Florette Charm,

How have you been, lately?

It has been two compelling years ever since we last met and had our mid-day spring celebration at the posh amphitheatre in Copenhagen. We both witnessed the haze of vibrant jubilation when anticipated visitors and guests from different metropolitans in United States arrived on the venue. We nonchalantly sat on the ledges and converse about how we once brewed walnut coffee and cooked Italian zucchinis. Undeniably, I have missed those memories and I still kept on reminiscing it even until this present time.

My heart lustered in awe and excitement when I heard that you are going to travel here in my country and learn newfangled set of culture, heritage and customs from various Filipino people. I have always known that meeting foreign faces and featuring honorary life stories were one of your profound dreams as an adventurer, thus, I am truly optimistic that these may sooner happen all at once.

In the meantime, I wanted to offer some of the communication tips which could primitively guide you in conversing with my fellow Filipinos here in the Philippines. Relevantly, sincere salutation or genuine greeting such as saying 'Good morning.' or 'Hello.' Is the primary utterance in starting a good conversation. We Filipinos are highly renowned as hospitable and amiable people, in the sense that facial expressions and hand gestures are significant in distinct situations.

In the circumstance where you aimed to have a formal conversation with my fellow citizen, comprehensively think before you speak. Use your cognitive skills to articulate the specific and accurate words in your mind before conversing it in an ethical manner. Ensure proper body language and posture, avoid evident yawning, slouching, crossing arms and excessive moving of hands.

Focus on what you are about to say and how to say it appropriately while diligently maintaining eye contact with the person. The moment that my fellow citizen assertively utter something in response to what you have said, pay attention and show radiant interest. Listen carefully and highlight empathy in your mind. Contemplate the words and never try to unnecessarily interrupt out of the blue.

Precisely relay your concerns, inquiries and feedbacks with respect and kindness. Whenever you wanted to clarify and clear out something, patiently ask and correctly address your concern in accordance to the right manner. Control your innermost behaviour and do not personally devour the discussion with your own principles. Moreover, consider the ideas of my fellow citizen in order to accomplish fruitful and effective communication.

Depending on the type of conversation that you are in, respectfully relate yourself to the surge of atmosphere, whether it is fun-filled dialogue or the other way around. Keep your grounds and be attentive with my fellow citizen as it proves how sincere and dedicated you are to his or his salient presence.

Make your dialogue as tidy as possible and end your conversation with constant propriety. Unforgettable conversations are bonus fragments when communication is entirely holistic and ideal.

Truthfully, there are countless communication tips and I know for sure you could personally discover and invent one out there. These are just the fundamental ones that I wanted to share because as your best friend, I wanted to assist you in ways that I can. I have always told that my undying support and compassion towards you would not perish and it would never be. You deserve all the love and that's what matters most to me.

I hope I could enlighten your soul through this letter. I am looking forward to see you again on my Christmas vacation. I could not wait to create another spectacular and worthy memories with you in the long run.

Fly high, Florette. I love you.

Your generous best friend,

Victoria