Prose 11: All About Love

Love is when you can oversee embers of fibers throughout your system which flames out from the inside.

Love is when you never hesitate to preferably count constellations falling from a meteor shower all at once, as to make the night remember how far your eternal love glows throughout the darkest of this universe.

Love is when you can find beauty in every ugly definition the world gave to shed its own version of forever; and letting everyone sight an inprofane truth that each feelings should be seen as the eyes of letting go for our efforts deserve to matter.

Love is when you try to write a book of history and the feelings you hid back serves as the battlefield of war to go on; filling your soul millions of soldiers fighting to be intimately reciprocated even if it defines a heart to live in grave.

Love is when you can measure the depths of ocean and lively paddling across its boundaries through the entirety of the its vastness; screaming ashore in loneless serendipity that you admire the voice of waves ashtonished by its sands from within.

Love is when you chose to make your own galaxy from the passion you progressed on incandiescent stars rather than to create gravitational pull filled with arts you desperately got from others.

Love is when you could reach something impossible amidst solitude and pixelated possibilities; outreaching a truth that immemorial compassion should be inflicted among anyone else before you.