Prose 27: Nouveau

I supposed it was not until this moment that constant change becomes so rampant and intuitively volatile. Although, one cannot ignore that change already has an existence a long time ago, it is still poignant to consider how change turns out to be an essential aspect nowadays.

College days are now within my psychological reach. However, it is impossible to state that I am now fully grown up, developed with prudence, conquered with innermost sagacity and embodied with social sensibility due to the fact that everything about me was never been started ever since from the very beginning. Truth to be told, as I entered the perspicacious gates of our school and walked down in the massive hallways, every single sight in the environment feels so ambiguously foreign.

I have graduated my Senior High School years in the same school and finished my years with common awards. I have cherished my previous studies and instilled the erudition and values which had been taught to me by my experienced teachers.

Thus, even when complexities and problems arose, I had managed to defeat all of those throughout my hardest and weakest times. I thought everything came into an end, however, by God's precious will, I had euphorically proclaimed myself as a victorious one when I was able to traipse in the red carpet with my ever-generous and loving parents.

Now, here I am once more, in the middle of my battle, stuck in the idea whether to fight and go on... Or just to leave and let go. Despite these challenges, I never did tried to condemn myself for being weak enough to win all my loses. I never concealed my coward actions nor pretended to be a confident one because I know It would not make me a stronger person than I thought I would become.

Thus, I honestly conceded that I did truly committed various mistakes and corrected it all in the best way I could at all times. In fact, I am presently harnessing bibles for spiritual confessions and other related utterances.

As of now in the school, everything seems to be so solemnly foreign. I admittedly obtained this mindset that I am still a novice and a nouveau student inside the nonchalant campus. As I had an adept nap in the library, I had a lively nightmare about my previous friends, my happy and lovely moments with them and how we had some few photographs before our graduation ceremony began last April.

It was not entirely the best because I woke up earlier than I expected but it is still definitely not the least on my part. Then, I came to realize that I endearingly miss them very much. Although, time should have been more slower and I could have been more thrifty enough to wisely spend every single minute of my life with them.

Until the end, maybe I guess, it does not truly matter of how common and familiar the place you still go into, because the moment you lose the people who gave you the sweet essence of familiarity, everything will become totally blur and new in that commonplace you once thought as your impermanent reality.