25 | Hugs and Kisses 2

Sweet Pea's POV

Why do I do this to myself?

Sit here and watch her. Admire her from a distance and in person.

I shake my head and stare back at the ground clenvhing my jaw.

I'm such a pussy.

"Hey," her angelic voice rang through my ears bringing me out of my self-pity.

I look up and see her standing right in front of me, her hands on her hips and smiling.

"Hey Y/n. How you doing gorgeous?" I say motioning that I want her on my lap and not standing.

She comes over chuckling and sits on my lap and I feel suddenly complete.

Y/n 's POV

Why does he do that? Call me all these cute pet names?
Is he trying to mame me fall in love with him even more?

I sit on his lap and lean my back against his front as we sit there watching the people in the White Wyrm joke, laugh, drink and argue.

Sweet Pea snuggled his head into my neck and I smiled at how adorable he is.

"Why do you do that?" I asked him after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"Do what?" he asked, now resting his chin on my neck angling his head to face me.

I took a side glance at him and almost forgot what to say as I looked into his hypnotice brown eyes.

I bit my lip, "Y'know, act so tough around other people but when with me you're  so gentle. Or call me cute little names," I said.

He sat up straight, causing me to turn my head and face him.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Sweets what's wr-"

"Because I love you" he cut me off.

I looked up at him and smiled widely.

He loves me.

"I love you too," I said caressing his cheek.

He shook his head as if he wasn't happy with my response, "No. I mean I love you, love you."

I shook my head again in amusement and leaned up to him and kissed his lips softly.

I pulled away and saw his eyes were wide.

"I know. I love you, love you too."

___●●●_____________________________