10 | Muse

___●●●_______________________________

Y/N POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face, I slowly opened my eyes wincing at the suns glare, wishing someone would close the damn curtain. I allowed my eyes to readjust and saw a shirtless raven haired boy sitting beside me under the covers scribbling in his little book.

"Morning," I smiled, stretching my hand to his neck to trace his serpents tattoo. He glanced down at me and smiled, "Well good morning to you too," he smiled back.

"If you hurry we can make it to school on time," he said, and just then I glanced at the clock beside my bed. 8:30.

I groaned as I got up and went to get ready for school. I brushed my teeth and proceeded to showering when I heard my bathroom door open and close, I looked out behind the shower curtain and saw Sweet Pea swearing a towel on his waist and leaning against the sink holding his small notebook again.

"You know you're happy to join me if you'd like," I smirked at him as I opened the curtains, allowing him to have a full gaze of my body under the pouring warm water.

His body scanned me and they darken, "As tempting as that sounds, I feel I'd just add to us being late at school. So I'll wait here an djust enjoy the view," he said in a raspy voice.

I smiled and shook my head and went back to washing. I stood directly under the shower head allowing the water to pour onto me, I made a quick glance at Sweet Pea and saw he was scribbling something into his notebook.

I turned off the shower and came out wrapping the towel around my body, "What do you write in that book of yours?" I questioned approaching him.

He looked at me as if he had been caught doing something illegal, "Nothing," he said quickly, placing his book on top of the cabinet and rushing to the shower.

As soon as I heard the curtains close and the water running I stood on my toes and grabbed the book from the cabinet. I then turned and saw the shower curtain was still close, so I leaned against the sink and opened his book and what was om the first page made me speechless.

It was an sketch of me standing against my locker looking up, he drew it so well and artistically. I was shocked becausehe never told me he could draw.

I then turned to the next page, where there was another sketch of me sitting in class looking towards the board. I flipped throught the pages and saw he had mostly sketched me, so that's why he is always scribbling inbtaht little book of his when I am busy, I thought to myself. I then came to the most recent one, which was of me showering. He had drawn me showering from my shoulders up with my eyes closed, I looked up towards the shower smiling. I place his book down and dropped my towel and headed for the shower again. I slipped in through the curtains causing him to turn.

"What are you-" he began to ask, but I cut him off by leaning up and kissing him. I pulled back he asked, "What was that for?"

"I saw your book," I smiled wrapping my arms around him. "You didn't tell me you could draw," I added smiling.

"Well, lately I've been hanging around with this lovely muse and I just had to," he said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I leaned up by tip toeing until our lips where centimetres apart, "Now there's a reason to be late for school," I whispered before bringing his lips to mine.

___●●●_______________________________