31 | Better

___●●●_______________________________

Y/N POV

I stormed out of the bathroom buttoning my jeans. Sweet Pea follwed out as I was about to leave the White Wyrm looking flustered from our disrupted activity.

"Y/n I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean it," he said as I proceeded out the bar.

When he was outside with me I turned to him.

"Fuck you!" I spat, trying my best to focus on being angry so I don't break down in tears.

"Look I wasn't thinking," he said quickly.

"Damn right you weren't! You're pathetic," I scoffed.

"You caught me off guard," he tried to reason. I scoffed.

"I just asked what exactly were we," I exclaimed.

"And that caught me off guard! I mean I didn't think that while tearing apart our clothes, I'd be interrogated!" he retorted.

"I didn't think that I was only a warm mouth to you," I sassed back, referring to his answer he gave not long ago.

Sweet Pea looked torn. He started to say something and I cut him off, deciding I am not up to hear whatever he has to say.

"You know what. I should be glad thats what you think of me. At least that means I have nothing to worry about when I end this fucked up arrangement between us," I said pausing as I saw him look at me with wide eyes shocked.

"I mean there's a lot of warm mouths out there right?" I added dryly.

He took a step forward, and held me gently by my arms, as if he is afraid that he might shatter me to a million pieces even though he already had.

"You should end this fucked up arrangement we have. You deserve so much better," he muttered looking into my eyes with sadness.

"You're right...I do deserve better," I muttered looking down, before slamming my lips against his. He quickly kissed me back. Loving the way they mold so perfectly together and his warm, electric essence. Wrapping my arms around his neck as he held me by waist, I tiptoed to deepen the kiss.

I pulled back and stared at him  with heavy eyes.

"So do better," I said smiling as he chuckled.

___●●●_______________________________