02 | Dirty Secret

____●●●______________________________

Y/n POV

"Okay... but I feel bad that we're all gonna have dates and Y/n won't," sighed Veronica.

I looked up at the group of four, Betty, Jughead, Archie and Veronica. I smiled and said, "Guys don't worry, I am fine going by myself. Besides you all know how I feel about bringing a date,"

"But we just don't want you to be lonely," said Betty softly.

"I mean, how bout Arch and I take turns dancing with you?" chimed Jughead.

As they were all agreeing I just sighrd and spoke up, "Guys! Its fine, I'll be fine, and Jughead as tempting as the offer is I kindly decline. I won't be lonely, I'll be all over the room dancing all over single hot guys," I ended by sighing dreamingly.

"Ok, but if you fo ever feel the need to just you know find a get-," Archie began but I cut him off. "Yeah, yeah I know. I love you guys so much, and thanks for the concern but seriously stop worrying," I laughed. "Look I gotta go, my rides here," I spoke hurriedly running out of the lounge and school.

I kept walking until I was out of sight from the school and there at the end of the street stood a tall, raven-haired boy wearing a serpents jacket leaning against a motocycle.

I paused for a moment, studying him. From the way he stood against his bike to the snake tattoo crawling up his neck. He changed his gaze from the sky to me and I smiled at him. Running towards him I wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him enjoying the way his eyes had lit up when he saw me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey, hope I didn't pull you from anything?" he asked kissing my forehead.

"No, you more like saved me from a dreadful conversation about the upcoming dance," I sighed into his jacket.

"Well glad I could be your hero. So how bout we get outta here?"

"Mmmmm, yes" I said as he moved onto his motorcycle with me behind him hugging him from the back.

We arrived at his trailer and were laying on his bed. Wearing one of his shirts and my underwear, I laid on his bare chest  and was thinking deeply.

"What you thinking bout?" he asked playing with my hair.

"If I asked you to be my date to the school dance, would you say yes?"

He froze and I leaned back to look at his face. "You sure?" he asked softly as his hands trailed up my legs, his rings leaving a cold tingling sensation I've come to love.

"Yeah," I smiled at him.

"You know this means everyone will know about you being with a serpent..." he trailed off.

"You mean, everyone will know I am with you" I corrected emphasizing on himself and not his image.

"You know what I mean, they will say stuff, bad stuff about you," he once again spoke with a soft voice.

"I know, but I really like and care about you. I want everyone to know about me and you, if you're comfortable with that," I said a little doubtful he didn't want that.

Realising my doubt he spoke quickly, "No I'd love to go with you and let everybody know you're mine. But what happened to keeping this out little dirty secret?"

"Well it was bound to come out soon... so does that mean you will?" I asked straddling his waist.

He leaned up and kissed me passionately, "Of course babygirl" he whispered in my ear.

I leaned back and looked at him smiling, before pushing him down on the bed and claiming his lips.

We spent  the rest of the night claiming eachother's body, I was pretty sure the next day my neck would be covered in hickeys and his back with scratch marks.

I mean he is more than just a dirty little secret.

____●●●______________________________