08 | Acquaintances

(A/N:This is what you wear.)

___●●●_______________________________

Y/N  POV

Holy shit, Sweet Pea is annoying! I thought to myself while putting my books in my locker with the man himself annoying my senses.

I know that Southside High and Riverdale High students are getting along and no longer at war with eachother. But Sweet Pea just gets on my nerves.

Like right now, his locker is right next to mine and he is purposely banging his locker with his fists while talking to Toni and Fangs. Acting as if what they are saying is so funny that he has to bang the lockers with his fist for emphasis.

I rolled my eyes and grumbled to myself as I quickly packed my stuff and slammed my locker shut and took off. Most people would think he is not intentionally doing it to me, but I know he is cause he always gives me that cute smirk.

Hold up!! Did I just say his cute??! I thought, disgusted with myself for  such a thought I headed to the one class I was dreading - Biology.

It's not that I hate the subject, I love Biology, but I started disliking it when I was paured up to be partnered with Sweet Pea.

I arrived and sat down reluctantly placing my head on the table. I heard the chair next to me move and I knew he was here, quietly I mumbled, "Fuck me," not knowing that Sweet Pea had heard it loud and clear and was smirking at my words.

When the lesson started, Sweet Pea was unusually quiet, I glanced over at him and noticed he was staring at the bored. It's not that he doesnt focus during the lesson, he just always makes a comment even if its not necessary, for the sole purpose to annoy me.

But today he was unusually quiet, which was fine by me. I just ignored him and concenatrated. Halfway into the lesson I felt a hand placed on my thigh and since I was wearing shorts, my bare thigh.

I acted as if I was unaffected by this and continued focusing, but not before looking down and seeing his hand on my thigh. I then felt a squeeze and jumped, causing my chair to make a large scraping sound on the floor. Soon the whole class stopped and and looked my way, "Are you alright Miss Y/L/N?" my teacher asked.

I glanced around and then looked at Sweet Pea's face, where I noticed he was smiling to himself. "Yes sir, sorry I was trying to get my bag from the floor and moved my chair back. Sorry for the disturbance," I spoke slowly trying my best to contain my anger.

The teacher then resumed teaching and I tried my very best to ignore Sweet Pea's wandering hands on my thigh. Rubbing back and forth on my thigh, his rings leaving a cold sensation on my skin. His hands kept etching higher up when I squeezed my thighs shut and he just chuckled under his breath. He then retracted his hand and I feel angry at myself for wishing he didn't remove it.

Missing his touch he slid me a note saying:

Come back to this classroom. When everybody is gone. We need to talk.

Class ended and I rushed out to my locker and just stood there, I stood there and noticed Toni and Fangs but no Sweet Pea.

Taking my time and placing my books in my locker, I slowly made my way to  the classroom I had desperately ran away from. I peaked through the door and saw the classroom has empty, except for a tall raven haired boy sitting at one of the seats with his back towards me. I entered the door and locked it, before I made my way over to him standing between his legs right in front of his face.

"You have some nerve pulling that stunt during Bio!" I said to furiously.

He just looked up at me with a dark gaze.

I raised my brow at him, "Well!? Don't you have anything to say? Unhh???" I exclaimed.

Still remaining quiet, I went to ask him again but was cut off by hus lips colliding onto mine.

He kissed me hungrily and passionately, as if his been wanting to do that for a long time.

I was shocked at first until he pulled back, "Kiss me back, goddammit!" he whispered frustratingly. That's when I pulled him back in kissed him back, the way he said withhis husky voice and frustration just broke all of my insanity.

His hands found his way to my ass and squeezed it befire kifting me up. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling how turned on he was, he then sat me on one of tables and from my lips he went doen to my neck, kissing, biting, licking and sucking. He found my sweet spot and I let out a moan which in return caused him to grind on me. He took off his shirt, then proceeded to take off mine when I pulled away, "Wait! I thought we were enemies?" I said breathlessly.

I looked into his eyes and saw a glint of mischief pass through them, "Acquaintances?" he suggested holding up his pinky. 
Smirking I hooked my pinky with his and repeated after him, "Acquaintances,"

I then let go of his pinky and pulled his face to mine and went back to kissing him. My hands trailed down from his face, down to his stomach to the belt of his trousers. I slipped my hand around the belt and pulled his body towards mine even more.

He smiled into the kiss before undoing his belt as I proceeded to remove my shorts, "Now this is one acquaintance I can get used to," he smirked before claiming my lips as his  again along with my body.

___●●●_______________________________

Spicy? Or no?