11 | Ecstasy

___●●●_______________________________

Y/N POV

His arms slid down from my waist to my ass where he gave a squeeeze. I let out a quiet moan which he smirked at and leaned down to my ear, "You like that?" he whispered. 

He lifted up me and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling his lower region close to mine. With his hands still on my ass, he leaned down to my neck keeping a good few centimetres away, teasing me. Feeling his hot breath fan my neck caused me to groan out of frustration, he chuckled before attacking my neck with kisses.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him better access to my neck. He slowly trailed his kisses up my neck, along my jaw and finally to my lips. Finally having what desperately wanted, I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled on them just a little.

He grunted in response, which caused me to smirk against his lips. But my smirk quickly disappeard when I yelped at him slamming me up against the wall. He kissed me hungrily and passionately, I pulled back and his mouth went to my neck while his hands went to my shirt, unbuttoning it.

"Sweet Pea," I moaned when he found my sweet spot.

He carried mefrom the wall to the bed, and pushed me upon the soft cushions, wuth him following suite. He grinded his hard-on against my core and leaned back up where he took of his shirt. This left us both shirtless and with only our pants.

With him still on his knees on the bed, I got up on my knees and kissed his lips. Slowly, I trailed my kisses down to his jaw, then neck where his tattoo graced his neck. I then started kissing down his chest to the edge of his pan-

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned as I turned around to turn off my alarm clock .

"Why!?" I yelled out. Immediately my mum bursts in with a frying pan in her hands, "What's wrong? Who is it?" she asked breathlessly.

"Nothing's wrong," I said.

"Then why did you scream?" she asked now frustrated.

"I was taken away from what was soon to be ecstasy by my stupid alarm clock," I explain. My mum just rolled her eyes and left, but not before giving me a frustrated sigh.

I was about to get ready for school, when I froze....

Oh shit, I nearly had a sex dream about me and Sweet Pea...about me and my best friend.

___●●●_______________________________