07 | Cheesy

___●●●_______________________________

Y/N POV

It was almost the end of the school day and I was relieved. Mostly because Sweet Pea has been asking me all day whether it was almost time to go home and now that it is I he would stop.

The bell rang signally the end of another school day and I took my time packing my stuff and heading to my locker when Sweet Pea all of a sudden pulled mr to the side and kissed me. I gladly kssed back before pulling back and laughing, "Eager no aren't we?" I asked as I made my way to my locker with him following up behind me.
I had gotten my materials I'll be needing for tonight when all of a sudden a blindfold was placed over my eyes.

"Sweet Pea? What the heck" I asked laughing.

"I have a surprise for you, but it's only available at a certain time so we have to go...now," he said as he pulled me throught the halls and out of Riverdale High.

I know we approached his motorcycle, because we stopped and he tried to place his helmet on me. I then got on and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. "I can't believe you talked me into getting a motorcycle with you blindfolded," I said as my grip got tighter when he started the engine.

He just laughed and took off.

We had arrived and he took me off the bike with my blindfold still on and sat me down on what I think was a couple of stairs.

"Are we at your trailer?" I asked, sensing the familiar environment.

I could tell he paused and probably gave me an incredulous look, "What are you psychic?" he said. But then carried on what he was doing, I heard metal clinking and footsteps before I felt his presence in front of me, my blindfold then came off and I was mer with his beautiful face.
I smiled and pecked his lips, "Come on," he sais grabbing my hand and leasing me to the side of his trailer, where there was a ladder leading to the roof. He gestured forme to climb up, with him following and I saw there was a blanket set with burgers and fries with drinks from Pop's.

I looked and smiled at him as I sat down with him opposite me. I looked and him, "Did you really plan this all by yourself?" I asked.

"Yes, beleiev it or not I can be romantic," he said proudly.

I just laughed and began eating when I was done with my burger, I asked him, "Is there a reason we are up on your roof and not on a grasst plain?"

"Well the view is better up here," he said.

I looked at him,"What view?" I asked. He then turned my head towards the sky with his finger, and I saw the sky swirling with beautiful streaks of red, orange, and yellow.
"Wow," I whispered as I leaned on him looking at the sky, while the warm breeze blew by us.

He rested his head on mine as we sat there watching the sun. Being in his arms were amazing but watching such a beautiful scenery take place while being in his arms made it feel heavenly.

I looked up at him as he looked down at me, I leaned forward and kissed him.
"Who knew you were such a hopeless romamtic?" I whispered.

"For you, I'd be cheesy," he smiled as he kissed me back.

I'm not one for cheesy, sappy romantic gestures, but if Sweet Pea is involved... I'm a sucker for them.

___●●●_______________________________