13 | Peculiar

___●●●_______________________________

Y/N POV

It's feels like I've been away from Riverdale forever. I left the year Jason had died, that was also the yeat my mum and dad got divorced so I went to live with my mum in Vermont. I mean, I love my dad but they had an agreement that I'll spend one and a half year with my mum and another one and half year with my dad.

So I'll be doing half me junior year and full senior year of high school with my dad. Once I graduate I can decide where I am off to next, either somewhere close to either of my parents or farther from my both.

I only agreed with this arrangement because this was the first decision they've made together without any yelling or arguing. And it wouldn't be a problem since my dad is the principal of Riverdale, that's right my dad is Principal Weatherbee.

On my first day of school I arrive late, since my dad comes to school early. He already gave me the grand tour of Riverdale High so I just glide through the hallways, to my intended destination. I ignore everything around me so I don't notice the kids with leather jackets and dark clothing, I open my locker door and it accidentally hits this person.

I apologize immediately  only to realise it's to leather covered back, I glance up and see a raven haired bou turning his head with a scowl towards me.

"Sorry," I muttered. Damn, he's tall, I think to myself.

His scowl quickly disappears, "Its fine," he says quickly before truning back to talk to a pink haired girl.

Throughout the day, Kevin so graciously escorted me around. It was from him I found out Veronica Lodge was dating Archie, and Betty was with Jughead. I also found out that the pink haired girl's name is Toni and is Cheryl' girlfriend.

"What about that tall boy with the snake tattoo on his neck?" I asked nonchalantly.

"His name is Sweet Pea," informed Kevin.

His name was probably more shocking than Cheryl coming out.

At the end of the day I was at my locker when Sweet Pea arrived at his, which was right next to mine.

"Why 'Sweet Pea' ?" I asked, closing my locker and looking up to him.

"What?" he asked shocked.

"Your name, I'm not saying its a weird name. I am just saying it's a peculiar choice. So is it a name or nickname?" I asked again.

He smiled, "I would tell you, but I don't even now you."

I smiled back and leaned in saying, "Then I guess you'll be seeing more of me than."

I turned around and left but jot before shouting, "My name's Y/n by the way!"

___●●●_______________________________

Should I make this a short series?