22 | Complicated 2

___●●●_____________________________

Y/N POV

A week had passed by after Toni and I had our litte chat about me and Sweet Pea's current position. Her last remark ,it's complicated. And it will remain complicated until one of you admit your feelings, has haunted me the entire week.

Even now, on a Saturday night at the trailer park having a barbecue party with the Serpents, my mind just couldn't drift away from what Toni had said.

What if she's right? I thought to myself. Maybe if I do confess, hopefully he'll confess too.

Deep in thought, I didn't notice the pink haired girl sit next to me.

"I know what you're thinking," said Toni looking at me with a smug look. "And I'm right," she continued.

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Wow, okay since when did you gain telepathy?" I asked, whilst shaking my head.

Toni looked at me with an are-you-serious look.

"Anybody with eyes can tell you're thinking about Sweet Pea. Plus you've been watching him evet since you got here," she said, smirking as she said the last part.

I just rolled my eyes and directed them bsck to where Sweet Pea was standing with Fangs drinking a beer.

"I didn't know I was staring at him," I muttered my eyes still glued the tall, raven-haired boy.

"So, have you come to a decision?" piped up Toni, gaining my attention. I looked at her and shook my head, "I don't know, I mean I just think that what we have right now is amazing, and I'm scared thays putting labels on it would change everything," I sighed, giving her a distressed look.

She held my shoulder for comfort and smiled. Her eyes then flickered past my head and changed from her caring glance to an annoyed one.

She looked back at me quickly.

"Well, I suggest you make a decision right now. Because I'm pretty sure that girl already has," she said gesturing for me to look back.

I looked back and jealousy came over me. There straight ahead was this River Vixen slut flirting with Sweet Pea, rubbing her hands all over him. Then I saw Sweet Pea lean in and smirk at her, practically inviting her into his pants.
And that was when I lost it.

I got up and stalked over to where Sweet Pea and the girl was, not missing Toni's laughter in the background.

As I approached I heard the girl trying to ask him to go somewhere with her and cut her off.

"If you like my moves, maybe we-" 

"Hey babe!" I cut off the Vixen slut.

Sweet Pea looked at me with a smug look, as if he knew I was to intervene.

"Uh hey?" he said trying to sound confused, "what are y-" he continued but I cut him off by pulling him by the neck down and slamming my lips against his.

I kissed him hard before pulling away and looking at the River Vixen who just stood there with shock written all over her face.

"Oh hey, whatever your name is. Look I think you should go and find someone else to torture with what you call 'being seductive'. Because honestly I heard this entire conversation and you just sounded like you had a hair ball stuck in your throat. Which honestly wouldn't be surprising considering you've sucked off the entire boy's sports teams," I said in a bored tone.

She gasped and walked away.

I watched as she left, not realising the boy that inspired this act of jealousy was standing right next to me smirking.

"So babe unh?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist, turning me so I faced him and grinned down at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"You're lucky I love you, or I would whoop your ass for entertaining her," I said pouting.

"You love me?" He asked and I froze. "Well I only entertained her because I wanted to get a reaction out of you and I did," he continued tightening his arms around me, smirking triumphantly.

I looked up at him, my heart aching a little by the fact he didn't say he loved me back and ignored the I confessed how his feeling.

He smiled at me, "Gotta say, I love it jealous you, it's hot," he said. I frowned a little when he still didn't say 'I love you' back.

Looking down in sadness, I felt his fingers lift my head up and he kissed me softly on the lips.

"And don't worry I love you too," he whispered, before me kissing me again more deeply.

I smiled into the kiss.

"Yes! I am always right," shouted Toni in the background, cheering herself on.

___●●●_____________________________