Marcus

"good morning.. my name is Professor Marcus, and I'm you V.P.S.T" Marcus informed putting his brief case down on the table

"In case you're wondering what a V.P.S.T is, its a vice principal and a substitute teacher in one.. I also do background checks and disciplinary techniques on the bad Apples in the school"

Hearing Marcus statement Jamel looked up remembering what Michael found out about him

 " that son of a bitch" Jamel hissed to himself

" I'm sure you all read the least ten chapters of your novels, if not then I'm happy  to inform  you that professor Huston provided me with some test papers to give you all before he left" Marcus continued taking out the stack of papers from his brief case.

The class grumbled removing all the books from their tables leaving out their pencils and pens.

Before handing out the papers Marcus took out the Mark book to check if all students were present

Julian was half way down the hall way in a hurry to get to class before professor Huston start to  giving out the papers.

" Julian Henry " Marcus called out looking up from the mark book, He was dyeing to see the girl that stripped his friends of his morals 

Without hearing an answer he called yet another time " Julian henry!"

Hearing her name from a door up she turned inside the classroom breathing heavily " here" she answered looking down only to not see professor Huston.

Looking up by the door Marcus saw Julian's face for the first time, tho he new everything about her he never formally met her in person.

" you're late miss Henry " Marcus hissed marking late in the mark book beside Julian's name.

Walking down the row Julian saw Natalie waving at her showing her a seat beside her that was empty.

Walking over to Natalie Julian slammed her ass down on the chair Completely forgetting about the balls inside of her. Gripping on to the chair Julian held in her moan closing her eyes tightly

"Fuck" Julian whispered under her breath taking an exhale

" you okay?" Natalie questioned looking over to Julian

" yeah.. Just a little cramp" Julian replied taking out her pen and pencil from her bag.

Calling the final name in the mark book Marcus saw that all students were present. He then started giving out the papers.

Within twenty minutes all papers were faced down on each of students table 

he walked to his desk checking his watch for the fifth time this session 

" you may begin" Marcus commanded as the sound of papers flicking and pens clicking circulated throughout the room.

***********

Just half an hour In the exam Michael left Anastasia in charge walking to the head office to see Marcus

" Is Marcus in today?" Michael asked the lady over the desk

" yes, but he's not in his office" the lady replied writing  something down on a piece of paper " he's in room 14".

With Michael about to walk away the lady called him back handing him the paper " could you give him this on you're way there please"?

" sure" Michael answered taking the paper from the woman.

Julian was flinching in her chair as the balls move in and out when she inhales or exhale. Julian could feel her liquids running out of her down into her panties.

Walking down the hall Michael turned into room 14 not knowing it was Julian's class at the time.

When Julian saw Michael walking down the steps to see Marcus she swallows heavily biting her lip.

" how's your mother"? Marcus asked as Michael took a chair from an empty desk sitting around his desk

Jamel looked up in the top row seeing Julian completely gawking at Michael.

" she's fine" Michael replied with an exhale. " she took my phone away the whole time I was there"

With a chuckle Marcus looked up at the class to see if anyone was copying " that explains not answering my calls".

Jamel was putting the pieces together as to how Michael found out about what he did, he knew he must of  asked Marcus and Marcus hacked the system. The smile on Jamel's face was priceless.

" I had no idea she was so beautiful " Marcus continued looking over to Julian

" who?" Michael questioned following Marcus's eyes to find Julian in the back row doing her test " you have no idea" Michael then smiled looking away before anyone noticed

Taking out a a small remote out of his jacket he leans to Marcus  " check this out"

Julian's eyes widen as she felt the balls started to vibrate hard. Covering her mouth she held her head down clinching on the desk foot. " holy fuck ".

Follow your author xdxgirly15