the REAL Michael ( official chapter)

*Mr and Mrs henry represented him*

Michael was beyond shocked, he was appalled.

" I have to go" was the only thing that could escape Michael's lips after the shocking news.

It was in Michaels greatest intention to tell Julian about Jamel but instead he was met with Jamel compressing Julian with his body.. His fingernails digging into her skin.. Him breathing down her neck.

He knew Jamel was saying nothing good to Julian

"You're a fuc-"

" is there something wrong here" Michael snapped with both hands in his pocked facing both Julian and Jamel

With a pleasant smile pressing to Jamel's face he released Julian from his grip " of course not professor "

Jamel then started walking away bouncing Michael's shoulder.

With a swift turn Michale grabbed Jamle's hand pressing his fingernails in his hands the same way he did Julian .

With the whole canteen going quite whilst turning their gaze to Michael and Jamel.

Michael cleared his throat still keeping his grip on Jamel

" you and I need to talk" Michael spoke through his teeth " right now"

The fear in Jamel's eyes were so clear an ant could see it from the ground up.

Giving Michael a smirk Jamel acted brave and swallowed heavily " of course professor "

Releasing Jamel's hand the canteen went back to its noisy state and Michale took a glance at Julian.

Fear and confusion was what you could see... Julian's eyes were still watery but yet so dry.

" I'll see you around miss henry " Michael smiled as both him and Jamel walked away.

Michael and Jamel reached into his office where Jamel made his way to the chair watching Michael close the door with the lock

" I'll see you around miss Henry... Ha...classic " Jamel mocked with a hefty laugh " and to think she fell for you"

" you're a funny guy Jamel... I dig that about you" Michael repiled with a very straight face.

The smile on Jamel's face then dropped when he saw Michael taking his jacket and tie off rolling up his sleeves

" but dont you think its better for her to fall for me, than to fall for a rapist , a human trafficker, a gun smuggler, or better yet an identity theft" Michael listed sitting on his desk top " did I leave anything out"?

" how did you know about that?" Jamel question with a beating heart.

" you see, that's not the question here Jamel... The actual question is how did you get away with all those charges" Michael jeered having an unreadable face " did mommy and daddy pay off the judges"

" how much do you want?" Jamel then sighed running his hands through his hair

With a loud but calm laugh Michale scoffed " money isn't the issue here Jamel... Lets make a deal , it's really quite simple"

" what?.. I'll do anything" Jamel quickly replied sitting up in his chair

" how about you dont tell anyone about Julian and I , and I wont release all these information to your contacts "

Gazing at Michael for a minute or two Jamel exhaled deeply

" you can't do that" Jamel smirked " you're bluffing "

" did I compliment you on how funny you are Jamel?" Michel laughed getting up from his chair " because you are indeed one funny motherfucker"

Half way around the back of Jamel's chair Michael slammed Jamel's head against his table pressing his head down " I'm not the person to be fucked with"

With a loud cry from Jamel he held his bleeding nose still seated in his chair.

" Do we have a deal here Jamel?" Michael continued removing himself from around Jamel's chair

With a quick nod from Jamel Michael took out a box of tissue passing it to him .

Jamel cleans his nose in the large mirror in Michael's office , Michael stood far behind him with his hands in his packets

" nine rape accusations " Michael echoed tilting his head " that's quite alot dont you think"?

" please... they wanted me as much as I wanted them" Jamel sighed rolling a piece of tissue stuffing it in his nose.

With a smirk Michael looked in the eye of Jamel through the mirror " I went to rehab for nine years when I was four years old" Michael confessed taking a step closer to Jamel

"The doctors said I had the anger of a middle aged man that has been married to his wife for five years only to find out all five kids his wife had wasn't his".

By this time Michael was only a step away from Jamel.

Deep down Jamel was sacred to turn around but he did with a raise of eye brow.

" and why are you telling me this exactly? "

Michael then grabbed Jamel by the neck pressing him to the wall.. Jamel's feet was off the ground and he was gasping for air...

First white.. Then red.. Then purple.. Michael didn't want to stop but he forced himself.

Tho Michael didn't let go off Jamel's neck completely he released some of the pressure.

With the veins popping form Michael's forehead he swallowed " if I find out that you touched Julian in any way... I'll fucking hunt you down in chop your fucking dick off "

With that being said Michael released Jamel as he fell to the ground gasping for air.

Michael then smiled fixing his shirt " I'm sure you will not be repeating this conversation with Julian if I'm stand corrected?"

Nodding quickly Michael smiled " good. How get out , you're making me sick"

Taking the chance Jamel pulled the lock on the run storming out of the office.

Follow your author xdxgirly15