*study sesh?*

Julian raises from her bed in a hurry.

 She had to get to school early because It was the first day of school and Julian knew that professor Huston would greet them with a test to start off the new term.

Getting into the shower Julian's Heart was pumping rapidly. For one she had no clue how much she scored on her finals before the one month brake, and secondly she hadn't even open the first page of the new novel they were suppose to read.

Julian was way behind on her book because for the whole month she was trying to get to Michael who she thought gave up on her.

Fixing her hair in a bun for the first and probably the last time ever, Julian jotted on her makeup packing her bags rushing downstairs.

" you're up early" Rebecca smiled as she prepared a plate for Julian

" uh yeah.. I have piano lessons before class " Julian lied hurrying to eat her breakfast.

" I'll book you an appointment with your dentist for next week" Jonathan informed with his head in the news paper as always

" dentist?" Julian questioned confused "why?"

" It has been six months Juliana" her father looked up from the paper " have you suddenly forgot how to maintain your personal hygiene and well being?"

" no, of course not father.. I'm just caught up between classes, that's all" Julian responded hesitantly before taking up her coat.

Out the door in a flash Julian met Joe in the car who already had the pack of cigarettes placed on the dash board

" you know me so well" Julian smiled taking out a cigar for the pack as Joe started the car driving off.

Rushing through the hall way it was just 5 am. Julian made her way to Michael' office knocking on the door.

" you do know you're the only student here right?" Michael questioned in confusion when he opened the door to see Julian

" Well good morning to you too" Julian sighed barging in the office

smiling Michael closed his office door making sure to press the lock.

" I need your help... I'm getting a test on 'The heart of Roberto and Alexandra' and I'm nowhere near ready" Julian spoke a little to quickly

" okay all I heard was test and ready" Michael laughed folding his arms  still standing by the door.

" What I'm saying is, I need you to explain the story to me, well at least ten chapters and then give me a little pop quiz to see if I'm ready" Julian replied with an exhale.

Grabbing a chair Michael took the book from Julian opening it to the first chapter to try and remember the story.

 The story immediately  clicked into Michael's mind and closed  the book explaining every detail of the story from chapter one through to ten within an hour.

" ready for the pop quiz?" Michael questioned getting up form his chair.

With a nervous cracked voice Julian got anxious " I think so"

" relax baby girl. Its going to be fun" Michael reassured placing both hands on Julian's shoulders

Taking and exhale Julian closed her eyes leaning her head back in the chair with a nod " okay I'm ready"

" good" Michael smiled. 

"now tell me Julian.. Who did Roberto tell when he saved Alexandra from the Knights who tried to vanish her from the kingdom?"

Feeling Michael breathing down her neck Julian body filled with goosebumps and her mind became blurred.

Running his hand down Julian's legs Michaels hand went under her skirt . 

 shocked Julian breath hitched in her throat 

" how am I suppose to concentrate if you're doing that? " Julian argued  with a slight moan existing her lips

Reaching to Julian panties Michael smirked " its easy... If I touch you here" Michael motioned his hand rubbing his finger through Julian's slit " you'll remember exactly what I ask  and the exact answer you gave to me "

With a soft whimper from Julian she swallowed heavily

" now answer my question " Michael continued rubbing his finger against Julian's clit hearing  her moan in pleasure

" joh-" Julian broke her statement as a moan escaped her lips once more " john"

Michael tensed his jaw inserting two finger into Julian hearing her vocal moan circulating through his office 

" wrong fucking answer baby girl "

Follow your author xdxgirly15