closet ( official chapter)

A month has passed and Julian was already the talk of the school.

Julian was no longer acting like a saint nor the perfection her parent's thought she was.

In fact Julian has been caught multiple times smoking pot it the gyms locker room by non other than professor Monroe.

Tho Michael kept Julian's behavior from her parents, he was like her second father,always bickering and nagging Julian to behave right or else.

Professor Monroe didn't do anything besides threaten Julian that he was going to tell her parents about all her bullshit, still he has never gotten the courage to pick up the phone to call them.

because Julian often cry and beg Michale not to call her parents, Michael never did because he always fell for Julian's puppy dog eyes.

Deep down Julian knew Michael had a thing for her, she could see it by the way he looks at her during class, and by the way he always calls her back after class to talk about nothing

You could say Julian's has Michael wrapped around her finger... But the actual question is "for how long?"

His hand grabbed her hair as she was pressed against the lockers

Michael was patrolling the hallway rushing the students to get to class.

Julian legs rapped around the thick body of Connor holding on to his hair for a better grip

Michael about to turn the corner to find the big scene in 3...2...1...

" Julian Henry my office now" the wrath of professor Monroe's voice struck through the hallway like a ball of lighting.

This was the time Julian knew there was no Turing back from what has happened, she knew her parents would skin her alive if they heard about this, she knew she would be an outcast to the Henry family, otherwise know as "the family of greater success"... Well that's what the teachers call them anyways.

" I swear I didn't mean for it to happen professor Monroe, it was a mistake" Julian shyly acknowledged in a low toned voice as she twiddled with her now broken nail.

" A mistake!! Well miss Henry if you consider making out with a student in the hallway a mistake, then why the hell would u do it hmm? On multiple occasions too" professor Monroe raged walking back and forth in his office with a face of an angry lion.

Michael was burning in fury and bliss, part of him wanted to teach Julian a lesson but the other part wanted to call her parents.

Turing around to face Julian he saw that she was looking at her hands smiling like she was on cocaine.

Pulling on Julian's tie dragging her up from the chair Michael held up Julian's face to look in her eyes.

Julian's pupil was as big as a stadium and black as midnight, it was like a black hole of nothingness

" Are you high right now?" professor Monroe spat with bitterness and rage furring on his face.

" Maybe" Julian laughed skipping around the room like a young child playing in the park.

At this point Michael was the tip of his peak, he was about to explode, he knew he had to do something or Julian would keep this shit up.

Dragging Julian by her hand Michael put her in the closest locking the door. With Julian knocking telling him to let her out Michael only walked away closing his office door.

"If this Doesn't teach her, I don't know what will" Michael thought to himself fixing his jacket as if nothing ever happened.

Follow your author xdxgirly15