Drunk ( official chapter)

Julian opened her mouth to speak but nothing came through, she couldn't get past the fact that her lips were only a pucker up away from her professors. 

" this is wrong professor" Julian managed to say taking in the minty breath of Michael

" if I had lost a dollar for every wrong deed I've done, I would be broke by now miss Henry" Michael responded with a smirk brushing his nose against Julian's cheeks.

" I don't want this"

With a hefty chuckle Michael smirked " you and I both know your lying Julian" he exhaled and moved closer to Julian's face  " you're so hot for it"

" I don't know what your talking about" Julian responded in a low tone breathing heavily

" want me to show you?" Michale groaned titling Julian's head slowly gliding his tongue on her neck. " admit that you want it"

With Julian liquids ruining down her thighs she lets a small moan escape her lips.

" you like that don't you?.Michael smiled " To bad you won't get it" he then hissed removing himself from Julian.

"What" Julian objected confused and shaky.

" I'm not just some horny school boy you fuck to gain happiness for you're sick twisted mind Julian,I'm a grown man and I will ruin you" Michael responded almost to a yell.

Julian  felt the nerve to say she was already ruined, but she stopped herself. Instead she took her bag and walked out of professor Monroe's office slamming the door behind.

Michael didn't know that Julian was raped and Julian didn't want him to know either, she always felt the need to lie when someone would ask her why she left school for such a long time.

Julian didn't want to be an outcast to the Henry family, she just wanted to live up to the expectations of her parents even tho its killing her inside.

Even tho Julian live up to her lifestyle of lying, there was one thing shea couldn't lie about. She couldn't lie about the way she felt being the main focus to professor Monroe even if it was just for a short time.

She wanted it, in fact she needed it... But she didn't want to be a needy bitch,she wanted to be needed instead ,She wanted him to beg just like all the other guys do when she ignores them.

" you got to understand that it was a mistake Michael, I didn't mean to cheat on you" Marisa hissed walking behind Michael in the parking lot

" a mistake Marisa... You've been fucking  him for four years" Michael  soft yell taking his keys from his bag

" can't you just give me another chance Michael" Marisa sighed  "remember the vow we've made to each other"?

"Go fuck  yourself Marisa" Michael spat getting into his car " and stop following me like some crazy bitch"

Michael was beyond furious. He loved his wife to death, he couldn't imaging life without her. But finding her having sex with another man. That's were Michael drew the line.

Michael needed something to not think about his unfaithful wife, so he did what any normal guy would do... He went to a bar.

But he was socked beyond belief when he got inside, only to see Julian drunk grinding on a fifty something year old guy.

" what the fuck are you doing here?" Michael hissed grabbing Julian's hand walking towards the exit

"You said I couldn't han-handle a man, but look at me handling someone twice your age" Julian responded with a giggle as she could barley hold up her own body

" I'm very disappointed in you Julian, I thought you were better than this" Michael yelled throwing Julian over his shoulders.

Julian hated the word disappointed, in fact she hated the word so much whenever she hears it she remembered what made her this way

" I wasn't always like this you know.... I have reasons "

" well I would hate whatever reason that is" Michael tasked putting Julian in his car

" more like whom ever" Julian replied hiccupping due to the lack of water in her system

" what do you mean by whom ever??"

" I don't want- want to talk abou-about it tonight" Julian stuttered laying down on the seat closing her eyes.

Follow your author xdxgirly15