Anastasia ( official chapter)

Julian scoffed at Michael's response to her bumping into him...

"Fucking asshole" Julian mumbled continuing her walk to where she was going .

It wasn't that Michael was being a jerk to Julian or anything like that, in fact he found her rather attractive despite that she was a student.

Michael was more off pissed at his wife after she lied to him for over five years of marriage together.

Michael just only found out yesterday that his wife was cheating on him with her tennis instructor.

Don't get me wrong, Michael was ragged and rather hostile at the man when he found him on top of his wife in their bedroom.

He was so vengeful that he begin to throw his now former wife clothing from the balcony as they drop in the pool.

Even tho Michael was angry at his wife for what she had done, he still gave her only one month to get out of his house.

But what a shame Julian didn't know the story behind Michael's rudeness, she found him rather arrogant and disrespectful despite his charming features

" good morning everyone, I assume that all of you probably know my name by now, if not I'm professor Monroe but you can call me professor Monroe".

The class was already chuckling at Michael's sarcastic joke, some girls started biting their lips dying for Michael to admire them.

Julian on the other hand found his joke "pathetic" and "ludicrous"

At the time Michale didn't know Julian was present in his so class he continued with his lesson.

" Welcome back to English literature, I hoped you all finished reading the first five pages of "fallen" if not your already screwed" Michael smiled writing the book title on the white board.

The class all answered With nods as Michael sat on the front of his desk facing the class.

" Can someone describe the character "Isabella to me?" He asks with a raise of eyebrow scanning the class.

" I would say Isabella is rather calm and unbothered by the whole situation that everyone thought she was insane" Anastasia answered twirling her hair with her index finger.

"Unbothered... Hmm.. Unbothered seems like a strong word dont you think " Michale questioned walking over to Anastasia's desk

" I mean she had confidence, she knew she wasn't insane as everyone though-

"confident?... Isabella was everything except confident.. In fact she was scared, she was so scared that she even told her best friend to stay away from her because she believed she hurts everyone she gets close to" Julian broke-in with a high pitched voice keeping her gaze on her note book.

No one knew that Julian was back at school or even remotely present in this class, when her voice ringed thorough the room the class started circulating with whispers and gasp.

Michael on the other hand was rather astonished by Julian's response. even tho he didn't know that she used to attend this school, he still couldn't put his mind passed her brilliant answer.

"Brilliant miss?" Michael stopped allowing Julian to state her name.

" Henry" Julian responded not looking up from her note book.

Julian knew the whole class would spread rumors about her being back, and that was what she feared the most, she didn't want Jamel to hear that she's back at school, she couldn't face him nor his stuck up friends.

" Well look who decided to return from rehab" Anastasia joked as the whole class giggled at Julian.

" That's enough Anastasia" Michael sternly said as the whole class jumped in shock at his very high-pitched voice.

Michael then walked back to his table putting questions on the board related to the novel "Fallen"

During the last few minutes of class the bell ringed and everyone started to pack up their stuffs.

Julian was the first person to get up from her seat when the voice of Michael hover throughout the classroom.

" I need a word with you miss Henry"

Follow your author xdxgirly15