Jamel ( official chapter)

Julian glides down the stairs to professor Monroe as soon as the class was clear of students.

Julian would be lying if she said She wasn't nervous as to why Michael called her back after class.

“ Is there something you need to say professor?" Julian asked with her head held down.

Michael on the other hand was thinking about what his wife has done, not hearing what Julian was saying.

“ If you don't mind professor I have other classes to attend” Julian argued sighing from his ignorance

“ Of course miss Henry.... I just wanted to congratulate you on the answer you provided in class today” Michael answered looking up from his glasses.

" well I'll be damn.. You have balls" Julian mumbled in her head

“ That's a surprise" Julian sighed  under her breath crossing her legs whilst standing

“ and why is that”? Michale questioned folding his arms

With Julian Looking through her hair strains she couldn't take her eyes off professor Monroe's muscles bulging through this tight shirt.

Shaking her head from all the dirty thoughts she was having about her teacher she looked up in his face for the first time.

" doses "be careful next time young lady" ring a bell " Julian answered raising a brow.

“ Oh, I sincerely apologize for that, I was having a moment" 

" a moment... Were you on your period professor fucktard " Julian again answers in her head but wouldn't dear to say it out loud

“ that's okay professor, everyone has their moments" Julian replied giving Michael a pretty cute smile

Michael was blown away by how calm and settle Julian was, but little does he know, the other side of Julian.

“ I wouldn't want you to be late for your class miss Henry" Michael continued unfolding his arms with a smile.

“ right" Julian smiled stepping  backwards " its Julian BTW" she told him already halfway out the door. 

Julian was walking down the hallway, not minding the whispers she was hearing as she walked by the lockers

Just a few doors down Julian finally reached her class only to be faced with Jamel Carmelo.

Even tho Jamel wasn't notified of her presence as yet Julian's heart was still pounding like a drum.

Taking a deep but settle breath Julian made her way to back of the class quickly, hoping not to gain attention from the other rest of students.

“ Its nice to see you again miss Henry" professor Huston blurted as Julian's step came to a halt.

" cry me a fucking river" Julian mumbled stopping in the middle of the class

All that was running though Julian's mind was how unlucky she was right now. 

As the class turned around Julian had no choice but to look up and face her demons, and by demons I mean Jamel.

“ Wish I could say the same professor Huston" Julian replied Turning her gaze to Jamel.

Even tho Julian was horrified by Jamel, she wasn't going to let him or anyone take advantage of her in that way or any other way again.

Jamel on the other hand was stunned on how well grown and mature Julian was compare to the day she left, he saw that she had more ass, more shape, and even worse she speaks.

Julian took her seat at the back of the class as usual taking out her notebook all the whiles thinking about how she's in desperate need of a cigarette.

“ Okay class, today we will be studying the human mind and how it works” professor Huston said writing down a bunch of notes on the white board.

An hour has passed by when the bell ringed throughout the classroom and Julian hurried to pack her bag.

Thinking that she was the first one out if the class she was only stopped by Jamel and his stinky friends.

Backing her up against the wall Julian had no where to escape.

“ well look who we got here" Jamel smirked nastily, motioning both arms in between the small figure of Julian's body.

Julian was tying to fight back the tears as much as she could but her eyes started to get glossy and blurry.

Don't you fucking cry”. Julian thought to herself biting her lips hard.

“ get the hell away from me you ra-"

“Don't you  fucking dear say it” Jamel's voice interrupted her as he leans closer to Julian's face "you wanna cry?... Huh!!.?... Go ahead ...do it !!!” he continued jeering Julian as she fights the nerve to let her tears fall.

“ Get the fuck away from me you sick twisted asshole” Julian yelled kicking Jamel straight in the balls running away.

Follow you're author xdxgirly15