Caught ( official chapter)

Angry would be an understatement if you were to describe Michael,

He was furious ... He was a ticking time bomb for Julian.

It was almost 5:00 am and Michael was already at school.

Today was final exams for all the students before they go on a one month brake from school and Michael wanted to set out the test papers on the tables for each student before they arrived at school.

Walking to his office Michael opend the door to see Julian seated in a chair with her back face to him.

" I'm so sorry professor" Julian apologized not Dearing to turn around to see the face of Michael.

Michael stood by the door burning holes in Julian's back.

Finally he reached for the door knob to close his door.

" something came up and I couldn't make it" Julian continued as she had not yet heard a response from Michael.

Loosening his tie Michael walked closer to Julian's chair placing his and on both handles.

His minty breath was now blowing on the shivering Julian.

" why didn't you call?" Michael questioned in a soft yet angry tone.

With that question Julian had no response, she knew she had made a mistake , she knew she should of called but yet she didn't.

"I-i" Julian stuttered swallowing heavily.

" I dont know what's worse Julian... Not being able to punish you. Or not being able to fuck you senselessly right now " Michael scoffed standing up straight.

He stood closely behind Julian resisting the urge to drag her out of the chair by her hair and force her into submission

But that urge took over his entire body. And he did just that.?

He pulled back Julian's hair kissing her hungrily on her neck.

Julian melted in his touch... This was exactly what she wanted

" too bad I'm going do both" Michael whispered pulling Julian's tie and shirt running his hands to her breast.

" you're late miss henry " professor Huston yelled looking at Julian walking into the classroom

" I got caught up in time sir" Julian replied walking over to her seat.

Julian sat in her seat taking out her pen and pencil whilst professor Huston handed her the test paper.

Heading up her paper Julian started blushing while she was remembering what happened between her and Michael a few minutes ago

~Flashback~

Julian was bent over Michael's table as he trust into her hard and fast

Julian voice became higher and higher as she was moaning off the pleasure she was getting from Michael huge member buried inside of her tiny hole .

It was finally happing, the moment she was imagining all night was finally coming though

She didn't want it to end.

Squeezing on one of Julian ass cheeks Michael covered Julian's mouth to lower the noise she was making as he pumped harder and harder inside Julian.

Biting down in the middle of Michael's hand Julian was coming to the edge, Michale felt Julian grip his cock so he decided to pull out denying her orgasm.

Julian's legs were now shaking like a leaf as Michael slowly remove his hand from Julian's mouth

" you dont deserve to cum" Michael scoffed pulling up his pants.

Helping Julian's get dressed Michael took up Julian panties giving it a sniff.

" hmm ... you dont deserve to wear these either" he exclaimed putting Julian's panties in his bag.

~ flashback ends ~

"Miss henry" professor Huston yelled for the fifth time snapping Julian out of her thoughts

" yes professor "

" are you done? I need to have lunch" professor Huston replied with I tired look on his face

Looking around Julian realized that she was the only one left in the classroom.

Hurrying, Julian jotted down her answers bringing her paper to Huston.

Julian then left the classroom about to head down the hall way when someone putted out their foot and tripped Julian.

she fell and her phone dashed across the floor bashing against one of the lockers

" awe.. Let me help you sweetheart " Jamel gushed sarcastically reaching for Julian's hand.

" dont touch me you freak" Julian fired taking her self up from the floor

The smile on Jamel's face then fades as he grabbed Julian's hand hardly leaning to her ears

" Don't think I'm clueless about you fucking professor Monroe you bitch. I'm sure you're going to say he raped you like you did to my u lying cunt" Jamel whispered as Julian heart skipped a beat.

Follow your author xdxgirly15