Evidence ( official chapter)

* dont think I'm clueless about you fucking professor Monroe you bitch*

Julian was in shock, her eyes were focus on Jamel as he let out a devious smirk. Julian couldn't believe her ears, her eyes tear up but she refused to let them fall in front of Jamel.

Forcing away from Jamel's grip Julian took up her phone from the floor running down the hall to professor Monroe's office.

" Jamel. He,um he-,he-" Julian struggled to get the news to Michael as she was crying

" hey. Hey.. Relax" Michael broke in pulling Julian in for a hug. " just breathe"

Sobbing on Michael's jacket Julian wrapped her arms around Michael.

" Jamel found out about us" Julian's sighed pressing her face into Michael's chest.

Michael then let out an exhale not replying to Julian's statement. He was rather tying to think about a possible resolution to the situation.

" this is my fault..you told me this was wrong but I pushed you and now Jamel knows and he's go-"

" relaxed baby girl... I'll handle it.. You dont have to worry about Jamel " Michael broke in squeezing Julian tighter.

" how?" Julian replied looking up at Michael.

" dont worry about it" Michael kissed Julian's forehead " go home and get some rest.. I'll See you tomorrow "

With that being said Julian took up her bags from off the floor wiping her eyes and heading out of Michael's office .

" I need a background check on Jamel Carmelo" Michael sighed stressfully heading into Marcus's office

"Well goodnight to you too best friend " Marcus joyed sarcastically

Running his hand trough his hair Michael sighed " look I dont have time for your sarcasm.. Are you going to do it or not?"

" relax dude" Marcus stood up with an unsure look to his face " what's wrong?"

"Promise me you're not going to rub it in my face ?"

" I cross my heart and hope to die" Marcus testified crossing his chest

" Jamel found out about me and Julian" Michael sighed sitting down on the sofa Marcus had in his office

" tell my mom to start planing my funeral because I fucking told you to stay away from that girl" Marcus yelled in a frustrated tone.

" I know, but I couldn't say no"

"Really. Michael Monroe couldn't say no to a bitch... Fantastic " Marcus sighed raising his hand above his head

Marcus then walked around the room as Michael was still seated on the sofa pondering how to shut Jamel up.

" I'll do the background check.. But this will take a day or two" Marcus sighed stranding in front of Michael. " Until then if you're going to screw your student do it out of school please"

" thank you" Michele responded completely ignoring the other thing marcs had said..

He knew either way Marcus would have his back no matter what happened

Michale was now at his house making a cup of tea to calm his nerves when his phone beeps

Thinking that it was Julian he picked up his phone to see a message from an 'UNKNOWN NUMBER'

Opening the chat Michael dropped the cup of tea to the floor as it shattered into pieces

"You wouldn't want these getting out now would you "(unknown number)

Followed by that message were three photos of Julian and Michael

One with Michael hugging Julian in the park.. The other with Julian standing at Michael's front porch and the final one was recent.. It was when Michael hugged Julian in his office a few hours ago.

Michael looked at all three photos and tensed his jaw. He then started typing messages on his keyboard

"We need to talk" (Michael)

"When can we meet?" (Michael)

"Let's handle this professionally" (Michael)

Waiting about a few hours Michael's phone beeped again as he hurried to pull the chat.

"Fuck you" (Unknown number)

Michael then threw his phone very hard as it hit the wall yelling 'fuck' on the top of his voice holding his hands in his hair.

Follow your author xdxgirly15