Business trip ( official chapter)

Julian sat on her vanity bruising her hair all the while thinking about Michael.

It has been two weeks  now since she last heard from him.

She left a bunch of message's on Michael's message box , but yet he haven't replied.

" is he over me?" Julian thought to herself brushing her hair more harder than usual.

The last time Julian saw Michael's face was at the canteen when he wondered off with Jamel.

" this can't be, what did I do?" another thought ran through Julian's mind as she walked towards her phone that was placed on her neatly spread bed.

Dialing Michael's number she herd the same voice every time

* hey this is Michale Monroe, I'm probably busy at the moment but please leave a message right after the beep and I'll get back to you*

" hey Michael, it's me again... I'm just calling to see if you're alright .Its been a while since I heard your voice, I mean beside the one from this call machine ( Julian chuckles awkwardly )... Please call me when you get this.. Alright, bye" 

Julian then placed her phone back on the bed going back to her vanity to continue bruising her hair.

" don't call him again" " you left a bunch of messages already " he probably thinks you're a crazy bitch " " be patient an wait till the next day"

Julian thoughts strated to take over all in the same time of her  feeling her severe anxiety kicking in.

Getting  up back from her vanity Julian picked up back her phone dialing Michael's number yet another time

* hey this is Michale Monroe, I'm probably busy at the moment but please leave a message right after the beep and I'll get back to you*

" look you asshole.. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with you, but dont bother calling me, stay where the fuck you are and rot in hell you piece of shit."

Julian then slammed her phone on the bed barging out of her room heading down stairs.

Julian's parents were out of town for the month so Julian was pretty much free to do whatever she wanted till then.

Getting her coat as it was raining outside, Julian took one of the many car keys out of the cookie bowl

" dont wait up" Julian sighed to Joe as she walked out of the house into the car.

About a half hour drive Julian was at Michaels apartment  building. Julian had no intension to go to Michael's apartment but she somehow ended up there.

By this time the rain was poring hard and most of the road was running with water like rivers

Taking out the umbrella from the back seat, Julian existed the car opening her umbrella as she walked into the huge building.

" hey, I was wondering if Mr Monroe is here?" Julian asked the lady at the front desk pulling out her hair from behind her coat.

The lady then started to type into her computer for a while before she answered Julian " no mam.. I'm sorry but Mr Monroe left for a business meeting 2 weeks ago" the lady explained giving Julian a sincere smile.

" well, did he say when he's was coming back?"

" I'm sorry mam, but unfortunately he didn't " the lady sighed " did you have a meeting set toady with Mr Monroe? "

" no" Julian replied with an exhale " when he gets back could you tell him that Julian Henry wanted to speak with him?"

" of course ma'am.. I'll deliver the message personally "  the lady replied as Julian walked off with a smile.

Exciting the building Julian entered her car hitting the steering wheel hard while screaming on the top of her lungs (fuck)

Julian was now back at her house with two bottles of red wine and three packs of cigarettes. Julian was more sad than how she was upset. She just wanted to drink and smoke her pain away.

Heading inside the house she saw no sign of Joe, she then looked at the big clock in the center of the wall to see that Joe had gone home.

" alone at last" Julian mumbled to herself heading to the kitchen for a wine glass and a ash tray for her cigarette ashes.

Making herself into the living room Julian picked up the house phone to order some pizza as she turned on the TV setting it on her favorite series " how to get away with murder".

Follow your author xdxgirly15