the REAL Jamel ( official chapter)

" okay so Jamel Carmelo... Lives alone in his parents mansion in Beverly hills"

" he live's alone?" Michael repeated with a confused look

" yeah. Says here both his parents bought the house three years ago just for him.. They "believed" he was old enough to live alone"

" okay what about his record" Michael pondered " is there anything about it?"

"Nope its squeaky clean" Marcus sighed" there's nothing that we have on him"

" fuck" Michael yelled panting around in Marcus's office " dig deeper Marcus.. Go to the prison records.. Court cases,I need something"

"Okay okay, I'll try" Marcus replied typing on his keyboard.

It was lunch time and Julian saw no sign of Michael

Julian didn't know Michale was in Marcus's office doing a background check on Jamel so she decided to go to the canteen where she's met with Jamel

" well if it isn't the teachers pet" Jamel growled pushing the hair out of Julian's face

Julian heart then began to race, she hated Jamel even worse now than how she did before. In fact She hated Jamel so much her skin ached whenever she hears his voice.

" go fuck yourself Jamel" Julian spat through her teeth loud enough for only Jamel to hear.

" carful now Julie" Jamel smiled circling around Julian " you wouldn't want anyone to find out about your little secret now would you? "

" I'm sure you wouldn't " Julian gushed clearly rephrasing her sentence to fall back on Jamel.

" don't fuck with me Julian... I will end you" Jamel soft yelled pressing his fingernails down Julian's hand

With a gasp Julian's eyes filled with tears once more.

" of course I will end you" Julian continued with rephrasing her sentences to get to Jamel .

" you fuc-

" Is there something wrong here" Michael snapped with both hands in his pocked facing both Julian and Jamel

With a pleasant smile pressing to Jamel's face he released Julian from his grip " of course not professor "

Jamel then started walking away bouncing Michaels shoulder.

With a swift turn Michale grabbed Jamle's hand pressing his fingernails in his hands the same way he did Julian .

With the whole canteen going quite whilst turing their gaze to Michael and Jamel.

Michael cleared his throat still keeping his grip on Jamel

" you and I need to talk" Michael spoke through his teeth " right now"

The fear in Jamel's eyes were so clear an ant could see it from the ground up.

Giving Michael a smirk Jamel acted brave and swallowed heavily " of course professor "

( wait a minute... Lets take you back a few hours before Michale arrived in the canteen)

 Lets take you back a few hours before Michale arrived in the canteen)

" god damn it Marcus ,its almost lunch. How long is this going to take?" Michael yelled in frustration

" its encrypted.. I can't get in" Marcus sighed still typing into his laptop

" boo fucking hoo Marcus" Michale mocked rolling his eyes 'Didn't you say you could hack into to most advanced technology"

" I'd like to see you try asshole" Marcus replied still keeping his focus on the laptop.

Waiting for almost half an hour Marcus yelled " yes..yes. Yes"

By this time Michael was seated in Marcus's couch with his head rested on his lap.

After hearing the cheering from Marcus, Michael stood up almost immediately hoping for good news

" well?" Michael questioned with a widen eye " Did you get in?"

" fuck yes" Marcus laughed leaning back in his chair with a sigh of relief.

Scrolling through the data base it was all clean until Marcus got to the criminal records.

" holy fuck" Marcus gasped clicking on some of the link that followed.

"What?" Michael reacted with the same reaction as Marcus

" this bitch has eighteen criminal records, and half of them are rape charges "

" what?" Michael gasped with a widen eye

" yeah dude.. It says here that nine girls has testified against Jamel in Court accusing him of rape but all pleaded he's not guilty.

" you've got to be fucking kidding me"

" no fuck dude... This guy has been in court for drug trafficking, illegal gun possession, suspicion of human trafficking, identity theft, and some of these things I can't even say "

" And you're telling me that he pleaded not guilty to all the accusations ? "

" yeah bro.. And that's not the best part" Marcus paused looking up at Michael " in all his cases Mr and Mrs Henry represented him"

 And that's not the best part" Marcus paused looking up at Michael " in all his cases Mr and Mrs Henry represented him"

Follow your author xdxgirly15