~chapter 26~

After you finish studying at the library, you walk back to dracos dorm. As soon as you open the door you inhale his cologne, you see him walk out with dripping wet hair and just a towel on. You shut the door and go to sit down on the couch. Draco walks behind you and whispers in your ear, "hello gorgeous." Sending shivers down your spine he then takes your head and kisses your lips. He then picks you up and pushes you against the wall, he was being more aggressive then usually but you knew he wouldn't hurt you. He then puts his hand gently around your throat, "I saw you with Cedric today." You roll your eyes, "your jealous because I was hanging out with Cedric." You laugh. He then gets closer to your face, "your my girlfriend got that?" You bring your mouth to his ears, "yes Draco." He then wraps his arms around your waist and starts kissing you passionately, he then moves down to your neck, as he starts to go further you tease him. "Sorry I got to go shower." You then start to unzip your jeans and walk to the bathroom. You shut the door, you could see your silhouette getting undressed through the door. Draco gets a grin on his face, "Haha very funny y/n." He says as he changes into his grey sweatpants and nothing else. You then change into booty shorts and a hoodie. You walk over and lay in the dark silk sheets making sure your ass was popping out so draco could see. He grins as he takes his hand and sets it on your back. You then get up and lay your head on his chest. His hand tightly grip your ass as he pulls you on top of him and starts kissing you. He starts leaving marks everywhere so Cedric knew she was yours only. You then pull her into a long hug, "I don't want you to find someone else, I want you to myself." You say into his shoulder smelling her shampoo. You can feel her smiling, "oh draco I won't find anyone else. I right here." She says, you pull her in tighter. You were so insecure of loosing her, but the more she told you the more confident you got that she wouldn't leave you...