~Chapter 20~

It's was around 8 in the morning, you wake up to see y/n sleeping in the same spot, still having a tight grip around you. You didn't want to wake her, you could to tell she hadn't slept while you were gone. You wanted to go her food, but you didn't want to scare her and make her think your leaving her again. She wakes up and sees your still there, you look at how pale her face was, you could tell she was starving. "Y/n let's go eat, you don't look so well." She looks up at you and agrees, she goes to change, as you change too. You take her out to breakfast. She barely ate anything though... "Y/n please baby, you need to eat." She looks up at you, she looks like she's about to cry, "I'm just scared okay, I don't want to loose you again." You wipe the tears away, she starts to eat which makes you happy. Her face becomes less pale the more she ate. You then told her that you were taking her shopping, "Draco I don't want you spending your money on me." You stare her, "come on I'll let you buy me something." She smiled, "okay deal." She giggles, "there's my happy girl." You say smiling, she blushes. You walk down to all the stores, she sees this green dress styled with a jacket. You see her eyes light up, you take her arm and open the door for her. As she looks at other things, you go get her size in the dress and jacket, you payed for it and told them to hold it while you finish shopping. "I real,t don't see anything, we can go." She says grabbing your hand, "well I bought you something already." You hand her the bag, her face lights up as she sees the dress and jacket. "Thank you baby." She says as she hugs you. You smile and rub your hand on her cheek. You guys head back to Hogwarts, as you guys were sitting in the car, y/n starts to tell you something. "Draco, thank you for everything. You make me so happy, I love you." You smile, "you make me the happiest man in the world. I love you." She rests her head on your shoulder. Things slowly go back to the way things were before you left hurt. You guys were so inlove...