~Chapter 19~

You stare at Draco, in fear. Draco's mom takes Lucius out of the mess hall. You look at Draco, "y/n tell me what's wrong?" You look up at him in tears, "Lucius tried to hit me today." You say as fear filled your face, you see Lucius standing in from of you. "How dare you lay a hand on her." He whispers. "She wouldn't get hurt if you leave her." He looks at you, he pulls you in for a hug. "I'm so sorry y/n but I have to do this, just know I love you." He slowly gets up, as tears filled his you grab his hands "no your not leaving me. Draco please." Lucius pulls Draco towards him and Draco kisses you goodbye. You watch as Draco walks out of the mess hall. Harry catches you as you fall to the ground crying screaming for Draco. You run to his dorm seeing everything gone he was gone. You lay on his bead sobbing. You were broken without him. Harry would check up on you everyday but you wanted Draco, nobody else. A month had past you never left Draco's dorm. You were hurt and scared you lost him for good when you hear something from down stairs in the common room, what you hear has your heart racing. You run downstairs to see everyone whispering, you look over to his friend group, "y/n he's back." Your face drops and you run into the halls screaming his name, you were running and running when you turned a hallway and see him. You run into his arms, he kisses you "I'm so sorry baby, I'm here." You just cry into his shoulder, "don't ever leave me again Draco." Hearing that broke Draco's heart. He carries you back to his dorm. "Baby you need to shower, and eat something." You turn around and look at him "I'm scared to go anywhere because you might leave me again. "Baby I'm here." He takes you and walks you to the shower. He turns on the water, "lll sit right here and wait for you okay, I'll be here I promise." You turn around and get into the shower. When you close your eyes all you see is draco leaving you again, you fall to the ground and start to cry. Draco opens the shower curtain and pulls you into the water, he begins to wash your hair and comfort you. When he was done giving you a shower he grabs a towel and pulls you into his arms as he drys you off, he then grabs your robe and puts it on you. He pulls you into his chest brushing your hair. You felt safe in his arms. You brush her hair as she starts to doze off but wakes up scared because she thinks your going to leave again, "baby you can go to sleep I'll be here." You say as you pull her in closer. She falls asleep,in your arms. You carry her to the bed, and tuck her under the sheets you then get in and lay down. She pulls you in tighter, wrapping her arms around you never letting go. You put her head on your chest and dig your face into her hair, smelling her shampoo. As you start to doze off she starts to shake and scream your name in her sleep. You wake her up and pull her close, "I'm here baby." She starts to cry, "shh it's okay." You say as you out her head back on your chest. You realized how much you damaged her, you hurt her bad. You start to cry a little, but you stop, you smelt her shampoo and perfume knowing you were back and never leaving her again...