~Chapter 10~

It's was the big day of the Yule ball, you get out of the shower and you see your amazing dress hanging and smile. "I love you Draco so much" you whisper. You dry your hair and do your makeup. Then you added some curls to your hair and it was time for you to put on your dress. You hear a knock at the door it was Draco's owl with a black rose and a little box, you take it and smile. You open the box to see a silver necklace with green emeralds everywhere, you open it was there was a picture if you and Draco, your favorite one. You put on the locket and slip on your dress, you look beautiful. You put of your heels and spray your Chanel perfume, Dracos favorite scent on you. Then you here a knock and open the door to see Draco, looking handsome in his ass black suit, holding a black rose corsage. "wow y/n you look amazing". His jaw drops, "And you look handsome Draco." He takes your hand and puts on the corsage then he walks you to the ball. Draco and you walk down the stairs as everyone looks at both of you, the best dressed couple. Everyone envies your dress and at the bottom of the stairs Draco kisses your hand like a gentlemen, you go to kiss him on the cheek. As you walk down the aisle, you look at Draco and he looks at you "that necklace looks beautiful on you" he said. You start to blush, "thank you Draco". He takes your hand and drags you to the dance floor, he puts his hands on your waste and you wrap your hands around his neck. You guys slow dance all night long, you rest your head on his shoulder, "Draco... I love you" he smiles "I love you too".