~Chapter 17~

It was Christmas Eve, you were putting all of the presents you got Draco under your Christmas tree. Draco walks in to see all the presents, before he says anything you go to kiss him. You then tell him that you had a few errands to run, and that you had to leave. Draco walks back to his dorm to finish wrapping your gifts, then he heads to pick up a special gift for you at the jewelers. He opens the little box, as his eyes sparkled he sees a silver and emerald ring. It was perfect he takes it back to Hogwarts to wrap it in silver wrapping paper. He smiles thinking of your reaction, you then receive a call from your mom. "Hi Draco, I just sent someone to give you something that I think y/n would love." He then hears a knock at the door to see a black box, you open it and see a emerald necklace, "mom thank you so much, it will look beautiful in her." You and your mom talk and talk. After you get off the phone with her you wrap the necklace and set it under the tree with the rest. Y/n walks in, "Draco this is to much." He laughs, "oh come on it's Christmas." He walks over and hugs you, "I love you y/n." You look up at him, "I love you too." You guys then spend the rest of Christmas Eve with each other. Draco falls asleep and you call Draco's mom to have her arrive around 11:00 am. You hope Draco is happy when he sees her, that's all you wanted is for him to be happy. You guys cuddle and watch Christmas movies until you fall asleep.