~Chapter 2~The Party

You heard about a party that Draco was throwing and you weren't invited but that didn't stop you. You were still going. You put on a short skin tight skirt that hugs your waist and ass perfectly. Then you put on a black top and heels. You enter the common room and walk down the stairs and everyone stairs at you, you hear someone whisper "she's shaped like an hourglass and that ass...damn". You turn around and roll your eyes. You go to get a drink and see Draco he turns around as one of his friends points over to you. Draco's jaw dropped as he saw you he was trying to hide it. You catch him and wink as you slide your ass by him. Which caused him to turn around, and you start to strut your behind. You turn your head and yell "stop drooling malfoy" taking a sip of your drink, you laughed as you saw him get flustered as he's face turns red. As you were going to sit down you get an uncomfortable feelings and then some grabs your ass and you scream saying "FUCK OFF". You had a terrify look in your eye because he wouldn't stop touching you, Draco sees what's going on and runs a punches the guy in the face. "IF YOU EVER TOUCH Y/N EVERY AGAIN MY FATHER WILL KILL YOU". You start to walk away to go to your dorm room shaking because of what just happened. Draco sees you scared and shaking walking up the stairs and he sees tears in your eyes. He runs after you "Y/N wait wait" you turn around as tears fill your eyes "What" you said "are you okay?" "Yeah Draco I'm fine". He pulls you into a hug knowing your not okay.