~Chapter 18~

You woke up around six to get ready for when she arrives, you do your makeup and hair and change into a green dress with a blazer and heels. You look at Draco getting dressed around 10:30 he was wearing a nice shirt and pants. He hands you the diamond necklace, you open it and you gasp, "Draco, it's beautiful." He takes it and buts it on you. You then hand him the ring, he opens it and smiles, "I love it thank you."He puts it on his finger, he then hands you on more thing, a tiny box. You open it and see the ring, "D-Draco it's" he stops you from saying anything else and puts it on you. He smiles and kisses your forehead. He then walks into the bathroom to spray his cologne. His mother arrives and Draco walks out and sees her. He starts to cry, as he runs into her arms. "Y/n wanted me to come see you." she said as she gives him a hug. You walk upstairs to give them space. You grab  your purse and walk downstairs, "I have to go do something, I'll be back soon." Draco smiles, "Thank you y/n." You walk out and go to meet someone . "She really loves you Draco, she would do anything for you." Draco smiles, "I love her more then anything, she means the world to me." Draco's mom smiles, "She really wanted me to come today." "Come one we have to go, we're meeting y/n to go eat." You and your mom walk in and find a seat. Looking for y/n. You call her and she doesn't answer, you start to worry. You were walking to go meet Draco when your phone rings as you were about to answer, you see Lucius. "Hi Lucius, are you going to join us for breakfast?" He just stares at you, clenching his fists. "You turned my son against me, every since he met you, he thinks he can do everything by himself." He starts walking towards you, you cast a spell that causes him to crash to the ground as you run into the mess hall to find Draco. He sees you have a worried face, he walks towards you. "What's wrong y/n?" he asks. You turn your head to see if he followed you, "nothing I'm fine." He takes your hand and sits you down next your his mom. You take out your to make a call, as you step outside. You try to hurry before Draco gets back, you make a call to see if Lucius was still at Hogwarts. You walk back to see Lucius sitting down next to Draco's mom. Your heart drops, you're scared he's going to hurt you. You then sit down next to Draco as he looks at you worried.  Draco's mom knew what happened. "I won't let him hurt you." She whispers to you, you smile nodding your head. Lucius looks at you and back at Draco...