~Chapter 9~

It was Lucius, Draco told you not to talk to him so you stay quiet behind him, gripping onto his jacket. He grabs your hand and pulls you to his side and walks away from his father. He kept looking back to see if you guys were being followed. You guys arrive to the lunch room and eat your lunch. Your next class you had separate from Draco, he didn't want to leave you. "Y/n it's not safe right now,after what just happened with snape. Please don't go" he begged. "I'll be fine I promise, just come to the class with me or trust me  when I say I'll be fine will meet right in front of my class" he stared at you on the verge of tears. You run and give him a hug "I promise I'll still be here when you come get me". He starts to cry into your shoulder, "I just don't know what I would do if something happened it you and I lost you y/n". You wipe his tears away kiss his forehead, "nothing bad will happen okay, I promise now I have to get to class."  You turn around and walk to class and Draco turns the other way. Draco gets out of class early to make sure your save, as the bell rings you see him and he gives you a hug. "See I'm still here." You guys walk to Draco's dorm to study, you guys were almost done as he walks over to you and kisses you. You could feel his cold rings grab your thigh. "Were supposed to be studying and doing homework" you said, you can feel a smirk his hit lips "we can take a break". You pull him in to a tight hug just glad to be alive and with Draco. Draco could feel you shaking and he said "everything's going to be okay, I promise you". He looks at you and kisses your forehead pulling you back into the hug. "You know the Yule ball is coming up, so I need to go dress shopping. That's if your taking me". He laughs "Of course I taking you and I already bought you a dress, it's beautiful. I hope you'll like it." You smile, "you didn't have to do that Draco." He pulls out the gift box from under his bed. You open and see a beautiful big emerald green dress. You gasp of it beauty, you run into Draco's arms. "Thank you Draco it's beautiful".