~Chapter 3~ Change

You sobbed harder into his arms. "Every since I've changed now everyone wants to talk to me but before they all hated me and called me mudblood". "Shh it's okay y/n". Draco says as he rubs your head, he starts to walk you to your room. You stopped crying and put your head up you unlock the door and invite Draco in. He sits with you on the edge of your bed and you rest your head on his shoulder. He comforts you. "Draco... thank you for being here. To be honestly your the only one who seems to care". Draco smiles "Of course y/n I'm sorry that that happened, it won't happened again I won't let it happen. He lean closer to your face so close you could smell his minty breath, you lean in closer and he kisses you. Nothing could break your guys lips apart when he kissed you it was like time stopped. He breaks the kiss and caresses your check and says "Y/n... will you go on a date with me tomorrow at 8:00" you smile and say yes. "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise y/n" he laughs. He kisses you goodnight and says I'll see you tomorrow at 8:00. "Bye" you say as you shut the door. As you shut your eyes all you could see was him kissing you, that's all you think about was him. You fall asleep. Draco couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. He couldn't sleep. They both were sound asleep dreaming about your date tomorrow.