~Chapter 16~

You waited until Draco fell asleep, when you step into the bathroom, and make a phone call to the Malfoy  manner. The maid picked up, "Hello this is y/n, can I speak to Narcissa Malfoy please." The maid hands her the phone, "Hello y/n, is everything okay?" "Yes everything's okay, I was wondering if you could come to Hogwarts for Christmas, Draco misses you badly." "Of course y/n I would love to." You tell her to not mention it to Draco and that it was a surprise.  She laughs, "l'll see you then dear". You hang up and smile, you know how happy Draco will be when he sees his mom. You walk out and see him start to wake up, "hey who were you talking to?" He asks, "nobody don't worry go back to sleep" you say softly as you play with his hair. He drifts back to sleep, you look over at the pictures of him and his mom, laughing at his cute he was when he was little. "You'll see her soon promise." You whisper as you fall asleep. You wake up early to make him hot cocoa and make him breakfast. He wakes up and says "good morning beautiful." He says in his raspy morning voice you giggle at his bed head. He kisses your head and he sits down seeing the breakfast you made him. "thank you baby." You smile "anything for you." You hand him his hot cocoa and you sit next to him. You see he's sad about something, "what's wrong Draco?" you say worried. He looks up "nothing, I just miss my mom. She loved the holidays." You move next to him and hold his hand "I'm sorry Draco." He smiles, "at least I got you." "Y/n what do you want for Christmas?" You look up at him "I don't need anything, don't worry." Draco laughs knowing he still is going to spoil you. Well I need to go shopping for you today. You get up and get ready. "I don't need anything y/n." You ignore him and get ready to leave as he was showering. You buy him suits and shirts, and you go to pick up a gift personalized for him. It was a silver ring with your writing signature all around it. It was beautiful. As you arrived back at Hogwarts you go run to your dorm when Draco turns the hall to see all the bags you had, you quickly hide them as he walks in, "y/n I told you not to buy anything." You laugh, "you do the same thing so shh." You both laugh, as Draco hugs you.