~Chapter 13~

You finished showering, doing your makeup and hair, while Draco stairs are you the whole time smiling and laughing. You change out of your black robe into a green body con dress and a leather jacket with black heels. You put in your earrings and your bracelet Draco gave you. "Here spray some of my cologne on please." You do as he asks, he just wants people to know your his. You both walk out the door to snapes class, you guys were still sitting away from each other. Harry walks in and sits next to you, he immediately smells the Draco's cologne "seriously your wearing Malfoys cologne" he laughs. "What he my boyfriend" you smile. He gives you a sunflower "here you go I picked this for you" you take it and say thank you. You see potter make a smirk at draco out of the corner of your eye. You roll your eyes, the bell rings and Draco walks over to you, "was potter bothering you? You know I can buy you flowers too." You turn facing Draco, "your made because Harry gave me a sunflower, you know I like black roses." Draco puts his arm around you as you walk out of class. His second class wasn't with you he kisses you goodbye. On the way he hears potter bragging about how he gave Draco's girl a flower. You tried to ignore it because you don't want to upset y/n, she wants you two to get along. You walk away to your next class. After you guys are done with your last class you guys walk to the common room to finish homework. You could tell draco was upset about the flower, "Draco it's just a flower, that doesn't change how much I love you." You lift up his chin, "look at me, I love you not potter." He smiles and kisses your lips. After you guys finish you guys cuddle, and play video games. Draco was getting ready for bed and you were still p,aging video games. He walks in front of you hold his arms out wanting to cuddle. You walk into his arms and he picks you up. You guys lay in bed as you cuddle with Draco. As Draco fell asleep you thought about all the bad things that have happened ever since you fell in love with Draco, how everyone was out to get you. But you were madly in love with him, you weren't going to let anyone get in your way of being happy with Draco...