~chapter 25~

The nurses walk in and tell you that y/n just had a really bad panic attack and that she can leave now. You pick up y/n and walk her to your dorm, she was sleeping so you put her in bed. You kissed her forehead, and whispered "I love you baby." As you turn around to walk away you feel her tug in your arm not wanting you to leave. You get in the bed with her as she gets close to you and buries her head in your chest. You play with her hair and kiss her head. It was the next morning and both of you walk into snapes class. Everyone starring at you, "stare at something else." Draco snarls. You sit down as Draco sits next to you. Snape starts the lesson, not paying attention to you. The same group of boys were whispering about you, Draco turns his head and jumps out of his seat. "Would you stop talking about my girlfriend." He says aggressively. You look at him, he lets go of the boy and sits back down. He sets his hand on your thigh and continues working and occasionally looking at the boys giving them dirty look. You guys walk to the lunch room and as you begin to eat snape walks up to you, "y/n I need to see you in my class, you need to finish your test." He asks. You get up and as you were about to walk off Draco stands up and walks with you. Snape rolls his eyes and has you finish your test. You and Draco were about to walk out, when snape asks to talk to draco for a minute. Draco looks at you, and let's go of your hand. You walk out and stand by the door. You hear snape telling Draco he needs to do another business deal. Draco snaps back saying no and storming out of the classroom. He takes your hand and you guys walk to class. Draco kept looking at you and smiling. "What?" You say laughing. He looks at you, "I'm just admiring my beautiful girlfriend." You laugh and kiss his cheek. Everyone staring, you didn't care but Draco did. Draco looks up at everyone and they immediately look away...